πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

26 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I'm more interested in thatΒ llama's story...

I don't know who that guy is, but I'd guess he took his girlfriend on a day trip to a llama farm.Β  They learned everything there is to know about llamas - all about llama's mating rituals.Β  Learned about the difference between a llama and and alpaca. Learned that you can't ride llamas because their backs are far too fragile.Β  Learned that there really is no purpose to owning llamas other than to show them to people.Β  And then the guide probably said 'If you want to take a picture with the llamas, now is your chance', so he took the llama by the reigns and stood awkwardly as his girlfriend took a picture.Β  That's my guess

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

I know you're a avid redditor, but can't you leave the s***posting at the door? lol

Get outta hereΒ - If this was about Dak someone would have posted it and it would have 14 likes by now. Were allowed to trash talk eachother. If you take that away, the Eagles forum dies.Β 

FWIW, he's married and hasΒ a kid.

Doesnt mean he cant have a girlfriend.Β 

(I know he his a stand up guy, he wouldnt cheat)

Edited by Matts4313

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Get outta hereΒ - If this was about Dak someone would have posted it and it would have 14 likes by now. Were allowed to trash talk eachother. If you take that away, the Eagles forum dies.Β 

Oh I know, just seems rather tasteless from my perspective. I don't post memes that question someone's heart or actual intelligence, I don't know them and it's disrespectful on a personal level.Β (except if it's Jameis Winston because the dude is dumb as rocks).

Can't speak for everyone else around here. I'm not trying to literally tell that you shouldn'tΒ post it, but rather the intention is to call it out for being pretty unclassey.Β 

21 minutes ago, Danger said:

Oh I know, just seems rather tasteless from my perspective. I don't post memes that question someone's heart or actual intelligence, I don't know them and it's disrespectful on a personal level.Β (except if it's Jameis Winston because the dude is dumb as rocks).

Can't speak for everyone else around here. I'm not trying to literally tell that you shouldn'tΒ post it, but rather the intention is to call it out for being pretty unclassey.Β 

Classy? Coming from an Eagles fan?Β 

The Eagles forum is a sports bar, not the opera.Β