🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

4 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

How about some Ryan Kerrigan appreciation?  He broke Washington’s team sack record this weekend with 92.  He’s on pace to break 100 either later this year or next, there’s only 34 players in league history with over 100 career sacks. He’s been good for a long time. 

I’ve always loved Kerrigan, wanted us to take him in 2011. Glad it seems like he’s finally getting some level of competence around him. Wish he got more love, but that’s what happens when your team stinks most of your career.

He would’ve been a monster in the wide 9  and in Schwartz’ scheme now. With the ability to stand up during Chip’s dark reign.

At least he went before us and he wasn’t one of the many players we took Danny Watkins over. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

We poke fun at each other's teams a lot, but man, I remember laughing so, so hard that draft night when he got selected. 

It’s nice knowing each draft that nothing could be worse than a 26 year old guard who needs work and turns out didn’t even like football....I’m sure Howie will make me eat those words soon.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kiltman said:

It’s nice knowing each draft that nothing could be worse than a 26 year old guard who needs work and turns out didn’t even like football....I’m sure Howie will make me eat those words soon.

Not quite the same level, but hey, we had Su'a Cravens in the 2nd. He quit twice. 

56 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Reached his limit? As in a super bowl?

Ive never been a huge fan of Doug. He’s proved me wrong. I understand the sentiment but the dude won a SB. What exactly is the article suggesting?

I meant as us as fans have felt we reached our limit with this team one time or another, yet we come back.

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I meant as us as fans have felt we reached our limit with this team one time or another, yet we come back.

Sorry Kilty, I didn’t mean to quote your reply. Just the OP about the article. 

I guess there’s some sentiment that he’s frustrated and it seems like more frustration is on its way? I dunno. It just sounds like an NFL season to me. Maybe there’s been more Howie than he’d like. I heard the coaches that were brought in aren’t being used as much as they should and Doug is pretty “dug” in with his approach to the offense. Doesn’t really want it to change much as it’s won him a SB. Howie and Jeff forced a couple couches out and replaced them without much input from Doug it seems. And Doug isn’t real happy about it. 

7 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Howie and Jeff forced a couple couches out and replaced them without much input from Doug it seems. And Doug isn’t real happy about it. 

Nor should he TBH. That's the type of 💩 Jerry and Daniel have done for decades. I do believe this article is reactionary to our week 1 loss. To be expected.