πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

I felt very little from the Cowboys loss, it's weird. I guess I'm just thinking what's the point? They're clearly on a different level than us, proved that by even being able to go toe to w/ Seattle. We'd be lucky to put up 20 on them. I guess it's nice to see them not winning, oddly enough they're not all that far from being winless. Looks like it's same story as 2019, all the talent on paper in the world but just can't do the job in tight games... but they're the best team in this division and will roll us at this rate.

5 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I felt very little from the Cowboys loss, it's weird. I guess I'm just thinking what's the point? They're clearly on a different level than us, proved that by even being able to go toe to w/ Seattle. We'd be lucky to put up 20 on them. I guess it's nice to see them not winning, oddly enough they're not all that far from being winless. Looks like it's same story as 2019, all the talent on paper in the world but just can't do the job in tight games... but they're the best team in this division and will roll us at this rate.

I think their offense is worlds better than ours, but our defense is considerably better than theirs. That's an 0-3 quality team. Make no mistake about that. It took a 440-0 choke job by the finest choking franchise in the world for them to get 1 win. It took DK Metcalf making a stupid careless mistake for them to even be in that game at the end. That's a bad football team. Just like the rest of us. That team isn't rolling anybody with that defensive unit bud. Thanks to the massive, exponential ineptitude of this division, we are squarely in the thick of the race, somehow.

8 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think their offense is worlds better than ours, but our defense is considerably better than theirs. That's an 0-3 quality team. Make no mistake about that. It took a 440-0 choke job by the finest choking franchise in the world for them to get 1 win. It took DK Metcalf making a stupid careless mistake for them to even be in that game at the end. That's a bad football team. Just like the rest of us. That team isn't rolling anybody with that defensive unit bud. Thanks to the massive, exponential ineptitude of this division, we are squarely in the thick of the race, somehow.

I'm not sure our D is even better, let alone considerably better. They held Rams to 20 in LA, we let up 39 at home (aided by TOs, but I mean they had there way with us for all but a few drives).Β  You think we'd fare much better against Falcons or Seahakws? We're talking 3 of the best Os in the league Dallas has played, while we've played the Bengals and Redksins.

Cowboys offense is good. Three great WRs and a sick RB and when their OL gets healthy a very good OL. Their defense is terrible, but they will score enough to win games.Β 
Β 

The Eagles don’t have an offense and a terrible defense. Cowboys are significantly better regardless of record.Β 
Β 

Screw the Cowboys tho, glad they lost today.Β 

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I'm not sure our D is even better, let alone considerably better. They held Rams to 20 in LA, we let up 39 at home (aided by TOs, but I mean they had there way with us for all but a few drives).Β  You think we'd fare much better against Falcons or Seahakws? We're talking 3 of the best Os in the league Dallas has played, while we've played the Bengals and Redksins.

Hard to defend the Eagles right now so I really can't say much. But I do feel our defense is most definitely better than theirs. The offense under Wentz puts this defense in very tough spots multiple times each game. How often does Dak put his defense in a tough spot? I'll bet it's nowhere near us through 3 weeks.