Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs. Patriots - Poll Added!

DigInBoys

Super Bowl LIII  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • Patriots

Im also counting on the Falcons presence in that dome so how to come back to haunt the Pats for what they did to them years ago in the Superbowl. So Falcons work your magic some how so when the Pats step on your field they wont know what hits them when they lineup against the Rams. I think the crowd in general is going to be pro Rams just because the people in Atlanta is going to be booing the Pats so hard. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

I’ve never seen a site be so pro pats. And I thought they were the bad guys holy smokes. This is some weird jealousy thing. Is it because Sean is in his second year? Doing things no coach has ever done? What’s up. Is it because fans are realizing that the goat is near the end of the his ropes! And they want him to settle off with one more? Bro, this is like the Kobe tour 2.0 

Team Rams. 

5 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Im also counting on the Falcons presence in that dome so how to come back to haunt the Pats for what they did to them years ago in the Superbowl. So Falcons work your magic some how so when the Pats step on your field they wont know what hits them when they lineup against the Rams. I think the crowd in general is going to be pro Rams just because the people in Atlanta is going to be booing the Pats so hard. 

You should  want the opposite  to occur, they've already shown the Patriots what they do or don't do in a SB, doesn't  matter. Just saying.

I think Brian Flores has more grit and heart to him than Matt Patricia and says goodbye to the team that started his football coaching dreams with one hell of a gameplan. I mean, think about these two matchups:

1. Sean McVay vs. Brian Flores - The "next big thing" at head coach, a brilliant offensive mind who should put together a killer gameplan with killer personnel against a Belichick understudy who has righted the ship in New England after last season's horrific defense with creative blitzes and whatever the hell that 1-5-5 package is.

2. Josh McDaniels vs. Wade Phillips - A lot of Patriots fans say McDaniels is a stubborn playcaller, but from what he called today, that was a hell of a game. The Patriots have a couple of offensive plays (see: Edelman motions into stack and runs quick slant to middle) that are just straight up cheat codes. And then on the other side, you have Phillips, who turned a subpar Rams defense into a juggernaut.

Brady and I were born on the same day a matter of minutes or hours apart. He’s about to play in his 9thSuper Bowl and looking impervious to time while I’m basically unable to move my neck after sleeping in the wrong position.

FML.

2 minutes ago, base615 said:

Brady and I were born on the same day a matter of minutes or hours apart. He’s about to play in his 9thSuper Bowl and looking impervious to time while I’m basically unable to move my neck after sleeping in the wrong position.

FML.

Lmfao! Life goals. 

25 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Yeah good luck with that.  Not 1 false start today against the Chiefs in Arrowhead.   Just will come out and say i despise the Patriots but there is nothing that can be doneto stop them this year.  

34 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I’ve never seen a site be so pro pats. And I thought they were the bad guys holy smokes. This is some weird jealousy thing. Is it because Sean is in his second year? Doing things no coach has ever done? What’s up. Is it because fans are realizing that the goat is near the end of the his ropes! And they want him to settle off with one more? Bro, this is like the Kobe tour 2.0 

Nah people are just hot over the blown PI in the game and angry at the Rams. It also doesn't help that the Pats have looked like a Juggernaut in the playoffs while the Rams have been up and down/shakey for the second half of the season. The Pats will be favored, and they should. That said, there are areas where the Rams can gain an advantage/beat the Pats in non-fluke fashion, but it'll probably be a few days before people can rationally break it down.

Archived