Browns sign Kareem hunt

sdrawkcab321

7 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Imagine what would have happened if he signed with the Patriots. They'd be justifying his actions to no end.

I picked a bad time to run out of digital footballs

My grandmother lost her four brothers in Auschwitz and barely survived with her baby sister. I do not despise you. We are not defined by the actions of those who came before us.

Although my pops still won't buy german cars

I won't buy German cars either, but that's because they're too expensive. First thing my brother did when he was stationed in Italy was buy a BMW. They're more affordable in Europe. He called to tell me, and I reminded him he didn't know how to drive stick. I told him not to worry, it would be just like all those times he gave his buddies handy-Js under the bleachers in highschool.

Brotherly love.

I hope to see that wishbone formation with Duke, Chubb, and Hunt.  As a D are you gonna send in LB's or CB/S?  LB's will have zero chance of covering Duke and Hunt.  Even still if you motion them out you have 6 on 6 in the run game with hard running Chubb.   Hope your team is  healthy and would love to see you finish ahead of Pittsburgh.  I'd enjoy rubbing it in to all my Steelers friends and co-workers.

I'm gonna stay away from the morality of this move, but from a football standpoint, it's hard to find anything wrong with it.

The only risk is PR.  Dorsey knows that Hunt isn't a locker room cancer, so that's not an issue.  He gets paid $0 guaranteed, and we control his rights for at least one (maybe two) years.  This is downright brilliant from a football standpoint.

7 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

I hope to see that wishbone formation with Duke, Chubb, and Hunt.  As a D are you gonna send in LB's or CB/S?  LB's will have zero chance of covering Duke and Hunt and Chubb.  Even still if you motion them out you have 6 on 6 in the run game with hard running Chubb.   Hope your team is  healthy and would love to see you finish ahead of Pittsburgh.  I'd enjoy rubbing it in to all my Steelers friends and co-workers.

fify

Archived