Antonio Brown officially asks for trade - Bills trade falls through

RaidersAreOne

On 3/2/2019 at 1:53 PM, The LBC said:

I'm tenured.  I'm a vice-department chair.  I've been teaching at the same school since I was a student teacher.  Our principal (in this case equivalent to the GM of a team) still calls my daughter by the wrong name when referring to her and doesn't ever remember my wife's name.  The Superintendent of the District (I'd equate that to a team owner) is lucky if he even remembers my name and I don't know if he even knows that I have a wife and kids.

I genuinely hope someone (Darlington wouldn't have) followed up with AB and asked him how many times he actually invited Ben to his house.  Complaining that the guy has only come over once if you never actually invite him over is complaining just for the sake of complaining.  Just the way this reads, the concept of taking initiative seems completely foreign to AB.

If you were his 2nd highest paid employee you would feel different.  Brown has been a star on his team for 5 years, I would think his birthday, wife's birthday and kid's birthdays would be in tomlin's and Rooney's outlook calendar.   That is management 101.  Your analogy would be closer if you were the high school principal or director of curriculum for the district. 

32 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

i'll never understand bottom dwelling NFL teams. trade draft capital for a 31 year old diva WR when your teams have MUCH bigger needs.

I mean, WR is one of our biggest needs. I wouldn't say we have MUCH bigger needs, but can/should address our needs better than trading for AB.

1 hour ago, DirtyDez said:

Not buying the Cards interest but not buying a lot of Cards rumors right now.  Also every time AB speaks I feel like I gain more respect for Tomlin and Ben. 

That's a serious mistake. Losing whatever respect you had for AB is fine, but gaining respect for the other guys isn't where it's at.

Seriously wondering if AB has other issues going on? The fact he can't  keep his mouth shut despite the fact everytime  he opens it,  it costs him money and possible destinations is disturbing. 

Like TO, Ocho and Brandon Marshall type stupidity/potential issues. Just shut up until traded!!

3 hours ago, DirtyDez said:

Not buying the Cards interest but not buying a lot of Cards rumors right now.  Also every time AB speaks I feel like I gain more respect for Tomlin and Ben. 

Lol really? Gaining more respect for Ben? He's the 53rd kid. lol

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Seriously wondering if AB has other issues going on? The fact he can't  keep his mouth shut despite the fact everytime  he opens it,  it costs him money and possible destinations is disturbing. 

Like TO, Ocho and Brandon Marshall type stupidity/potential issues. Just shut up until traded!!

Yea I just don't get it. He is kind of spiraling out of control. I'll be very curious how he feels when he plays with a QB that is far worse than Big Ben even if Ben is trending downward. 

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Trying to drive his value down to screw the Steelers more or so he's either released and can choose who he goes to?

The Raiders would be the absolute worst place AB could go to. What a dumpster fire of a possibility. There is no way he and Gruden get along. None. Gruden is a ****. It's why so many good players have no problem getting out of Oakland. He was a great TV guy and I'm sure he's fun once in a while but hes definitely a big time **** as a coach. His ego is driving wanting AB...nothing else. And AB is obviously a crazy ****. Maybe CTE or bipolar or whatever, but he's a problem child for sure. No chance he coexists with Carr and Gruden and Mayock. It's a lol possibility. Also 0% chance Mayock wants this.

Archived