Rosen

LoganF89

So there is a lot of talk and mock drafts saying kyler may be going number 1 now to  the cardinals, my question is if they do in fact decide to draft kyler Murray would you guys be interested in josh Rosen? And if you are what would you trade for him? A 2nd?

1 hour ago, LoganF89 said:

So there is a lot of talk and mock drafts saying kyler may be going number 1 now to  the cardinals, my question is if they do in fact decide to draft kyler Murray would you guys be interested in josh Rosen? And if you are what would you trade for him? A 2nd?

Yes I would be interested in him.  A 2nd would probably get it done.

I can’t imagine them trading Rosen. Of course if they were dumb enough to do it, sure a second is a no brainer. Danny needs to sell tickets so I expect something major- a trade up to draft the number 1 qb who can be used to get that $$ or recycling a veteran like Dalton or yes, even Foles 

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Yes I would be interested in him.  A 2nd would probably get it done.

I’d certainly rather use a 2nd on Josh Rosen than a 1st on Drew Lock or Daniel Jones. Even with one of the cheap seasons already burned up. 

16 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I’d certainly rather use a 2nd on Josh Rosen than a 1st on Drew Lock or Daniel Jones. Even with one of the cheap seasons already burned up. 

Rosen certainly has a lot of arm talent.  Him getting dumped in his 2nd year might bring his ego down too.  

Captain Kliff said Rosen has the ”Keys to the Castle.” They're not going to draft a QB early. That could be him just not wanting to tip his hand but, that's what he said.

Kliff Kingsbury: Josh Rosen has the "keys to the castle"

Kliff Kingsbury continues to talk up Josh Rosen and dispute the notion that Rosen doesn't fit his Air Raid system. “Every time I’ve turned on the tape, there is something you like and something you can build with,” Kingsbury said Friday on 98.7 Arizona’s Sports Station, via the team website.

Read the full story

On 2/18/2019 at 12:31 PM, turtle28 said:

Captain Kliff said Rosen has the ”Keys to the Castle.” They're not going to draft a QB early. That could be him just not wanting to tip his hand but, that's what he said.

Kliff Kingsbury: Josh Rosen has the "keys to the castle"

Read the full story

Smoke. Don't discount that. Got to beef him up for anyone willing to offer picks in exchange. 

9 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Smoke. Don't discount that. Got to beef him up for anyone willing to offer picks in exchange. 

Maybe, but I don’t know why Kingsbury would even want Murray over Rosen. It’s not like Kingsbury had very mobile/zone read type QBs while at Texas Tech. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is looking more and more like a reality. WOW! I hope this team doesn't go after Rosen though. I don't know, I think that is a big mistake. Having one of the worst NFL seasons ever by a QB and getting traded after your first season doesn't instill confidence in me.

It seems like it’s almost a lock Murray goes #1 to the Cardinals.

I would absolutely trade a 2nd for Rosen. He is much more polished than a lot of these QBs who are supposed to go in the 1st. 

Think about the amount of recent 2nd round picks who haven’t done anything for us: 

Su’a Cravens

Ryan Anderson

Derrius Guice (yet)

So if we can get a pass rusher or offensive playmaker in the 1st round and nab Rosen for a 2nd, than i’d be happy about that.

Archived