BDL Owners Meeting 2019

TedLavie

So for the preseason start proposal, can someone tell me how a player sitting that game out would be any different than a player sitting out week 17? Wouldn't both cases be ineligible?

That's my chief concern with preseason. I wish to maintain the current season length, so I'm indifferent towards Thanksgiving. 

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

So for the preseason start proposal, can someone tell me how a player sitting that game out would be any different than a player sitting out week 17? Wouldn't both cases be ineligible?

That's my chief concern with preseason. I wish to maintain the current season length, so I'm indifferent towards Thanksgiving. 

For prop 3, anyone not on IR or PUP would be eligible.  There is a common sense element to it as well.  If AP or another vet player is practicing and going through training camp, but the team chooses not to risk them in preseason games, they'd be eligible.

Prop 3 does nothing to alleviate the butthurt from Wk 17 subjectivity. SO be prepared for that again. You can try and tell someone how to vote but it won't matter. It needs to be eliminated entirely.

Archived