22 members have voted

1. 1. How'd I do?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

7 minutes ago, vikestyle said:

I'd agree! Personal preference of Dillard over Little, but wouldn't mind Little. Also, I'd be disappointed in the compensation for the trade back with the Texans. 

6 minutes ago, Nickpeloso17 said:

What do you think compensation would look like? Had a harder time trying to predict this one

I actually think the compensation is pretty fair. It bolsters us a lot in this draft, and it's not like we're dropping down too far. I think realistically, that's what we'd get for moving down.

A+ for the Falcons the only way it could be better in my opinion is if by some miracle Quinnen Williams or Ed Oliver fell to our 1st round pick.  Lindstrom in the 2nd round is the exact OG i want us to get he is awesome.  Wilkins or Lawrence from Clemson at our pick after those Williams and Oliver are gone and im one happy man everytime at 14.

4 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

im unsure on DK becqause of his lack of agility and its probably 2 early to pick a WR that can only really run 9 routes.   id look for an OL like Taylor or a TE like Hockenson(Foles loves throwing to TEs and well we have a Ben Koyak and a PS fodder dude on the roster at te.  Taylor would shore up our OL making Foles and Fournettes life easier while hockenson would give us a day 1 impact TE. 

round 2 i like the player because of the future value but i think our team is in a win now mode as they are gonna be working)coaching and GMing)for their jobs this year.  i would look at chris lindstrom, irv smith(plug him in as a TE ala trey burton), neal(we need wr help), and Daniel jones(QB of future?). 

i actually expect the jags to do almost anything to acquire Haskins at qb. i could see the jags doing a deal with a touch more then the giants as Haskins is believed to be their #1 on their big board and given the no QB situation on the roster we should be looking to solidify that position asap. 

I was under the impression that whoever got Foles was more likely to wait a year to draft a QB. If it were between Hockenson/Metkalf/J.Williams who would you expect assuming they wouldn’t trade up?

25 minutes ago, Nickpeloso17 said:

I was under the impression that whoever got Foles was more likely to wait a year to draft a QB. If it were between Hockenson/Metkalf/J.Williams who would you expect assuming they wouldn’t trade up?

Im not still not convinced the jags get foles.  We had the same thing kinda play out with kirk cousins but jags held firm on what they valued him.  

Jonah doesnt fit the marrone ol model. He likes heavy, longer arms, good vert, and have to be relatively tall. Out of 5 ol hes only picked 1 that weighed less then 320 pounds and that was last year but he fit the length 35 arm length 31vert and was 6 foot 6. Im thinking jawaan taylor is probably the tackle we look at in round 1. 

If we werent picking a qb round 1 i see us going hockenson. Metcalf is nice but his agility worries me. 

If we weren't going qb i would ideally trade back a few spots and nab hockenson. 

12 hours ago, Nickpeloso17 said:

17. Green Bay logoGreen Bay Packers (via CLE): Brian Burns, DE Florida State

Solid pick, but the trade down probably needs to be something like a 1st and 3rd this year and a 3rd next year.  They're not going to risk their guy being grabbed for a couple of late Day 2, early Day 3 picks.

30. Green Bay logoGreen Bay Packers (via NO): Garrett Bradbury, OG NC State

The Packers have never taken an IOL before the 4th round, and I don't anticipate that starting now.  Given the way the board has shaken out, I'd probably take Dalton Risner [OT/OG; Kansas State] here instead or they could double dip with Jachai Polite [OLB; Florida] here instead.

44. Green Bay logoGreen Bay Packers: Nasir Adderley, S Delaware

Solid pick here.

3 hours ago, Nickpeloso17 said:

What do you think compensation would look like? Had a harder time trying to predict this one

I think we could get away without sending the 4th back to Houston, teams typically pay more to trade up. 946.6 vs 900 puts it at a low 4th on the TVC.

Given the combine Dillard had vs. the combine Little had I think Dillard would be a better selection. If I had to rank to OL available at the time of the Vikings pick...

1. Dillard
2. Bradbury
3. Lindstrom
4. Risner

4 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Solid pick, but the trade down probably needs to be something like a 1st and 3rd this year and a 3rd next year.  They're not going to risk their guy being grabbed for a couple of late Day 2, early Day 3 picks.

The Packers have never taken an IOL before the 4th round, and I don't anticipate that starting now.  Given the way the board has shaken out, I'd probably take Dalton Risner [OT/OG; Kansas State] here instead or they could double dip with Jachai Polite [OLB; Florida] here instead.

Solid pick here.

I agree with this and would add the trade down doesn’t do enough to warrant passing on Ferrell and Sweat.  They already have multiple picks in rounds on day 3, no need to add more.

3 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

If we passed on Ed Oliver and Jawaan Taylor for Cody Ford I would be upset.

Ditto.

And I'm not real high on any QB in this draft not named Haskins or Murray.  Maybe a later guy as a backup, but I want someone who will have a high probability to be better than Dalton, not just cheaper.

Archived