Steelers trading Antonio Brown to Bills "Rumor"

49erurtaza

5 minutes ago, Livewire said:

If this trade does happen will Buffalo's top need be OL to protect Allen? One thing I was frustrated with during the early years of Roethlisberger is that the Steelers ignored the OL to protect their franchise QB. The OL they had in their last Super Bowl victory was probably the worst OL that has ever won a championship. Then they finally started to use their high picks on OL like Pouncey 1st round, Gilbert 2nd round, DeCastro, 1st round. He's been protected much better during the last half of his career than earlier. I will say some of it did have to do with the type of offense Arians ran.

It always was the top need - trade or not. Our FO has been interviewing a lot of OL since Senior Bowl.

Just now, ET80 said:

You're the one who brought the 49ers in the discussion, not me. If you're going to bring in an unrelated aspect to a discussion, you can't cherry pick which aspect will be discussed.

Oh ffs, aint nobody mentioning history here but you bro

Anyways

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Oh ffs, aint nobody mentioning history here but you bro

Anyways

And nobody was talking about the Niners except you...bro. 

So, let's move on.

8 minutes ago, Livewire said:

If this trade does happen will Buffalo's top need be OL to protect Allen? One thing I was frustrated with during the early years of Roethlisberger is that the Steelers ignored the OL to protect their franchise QB. The OL they had in their last Super Bowl victory was probably the worst OL that has ever won a championship. Then they finally started to use their high picks on OL like Pouncey 1st round, Gilbert 2nd round, DeCastro, 1st round. He's been protected much better during the last half of his career than earlier. I will say some of it did have to do with the type of offense Arians ran.

Well to add to that whole protection thing:

"When he’s under pressure, his adjusted completion percentage plummets to 45.2 percent (he’s the only QB at less than 57.0 percent in terms of adjusted completion percentage under pressure)."

Archived