2019 Free Agency V2

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

I think we all just talked are selves into being Happy with Bell if he signs. 

If it’s for 11-12 like the reports are saying, I would be ok with it.  If it’s closer to the 15-17 that was reported yesterday, I wouldn’t be very happy.

57 minutes ago, NickButera said:

That puts us in the running. I can't believe though that the Jets, with all their money, are lowballing him. If they lose out on the bell sweepstakes over a million or two more a year, Jets fans will riot. 

I said all along the market for Bell wont be as much as he want's.

Gut says Bell is coming to Oakland/Vegas. Jiving with some of the things ive been reading, and the feeling I have about what the team is trying to do. Im cautiously optimistic its not for ridiculous money or at least not ridiculous money over 4-5 years. If its 10-14 million im happy. If its any more than that its concerning (though could still work). 

Henry Anderson, DL

Markus Golden, Edge

Ronald Darby, CB

Mark Ingram, RB 

TJ Yeldon, RB (young, camp deal)

Phillip Dorset, WR (take the top off)

Jordan Matthews, WR (slot)

Carlos Henderson, WR (loved him coming out, struggled since)

TJ Lang, G (if cheap could be good competition for other G spot)

Ziggy Ansah Edge, (pretty quiet on this front, 1yr deal possible)

Aaron Lynch, DE (big body at base DE)

Carl Davis, DT (liked him out of Iowa)

Stephone Anthony, LB (best year at MLB, young, decent idea for a camp deal)

Darqueze Dennard, CB (Guenther ties)

Just some FA’s I’d be interested in keeping an eye on for various reasons. Still a lot of talent left out there. 

21 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Could be wrong but the longer this takes makes me like the Raiders chances. If the Jets offer was so great and big like it’s been spectaculted than he would have signed. 

Agreed. Jets offer was obviously the highest since they have the most cap space so if he wanted to go there it would be a done deal already.

The Jets probably added the deadline for Bell to sign so they wont be used as leverage. 

7 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Agreed. Jets offer was obviously the highest since they have the most cap space so if he wanted to go there it would be a done deal already.

The Jets probably added the deadline for Bell to sign so they wont be used as leverage. 

Bell most likely wants the best contract with the best chance to win. It would be great to make 15+ million a year, but do you really want to get the crapped kicked out of you the whole time?  L. Bell probably doesn't want that.

13 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

And/Or so they don't have this huge chuck of change in limbo for however long Bell takes to "decide". 89% of the FAs are still out there.

24 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Former raider and TV Host now.... 

And this, dude he is the biggest tease, 

That first tweet wasn't in reference to this album. It was in reference to his tweet about the Ravens (the Edgar Allen Poe one). That is just his album that has been titled for a minute. Nothing to do with the Raiders/Vegas. But it IS a nice coincidental troll.

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Matt Paradise is yet another player to not take the Jets money.

I can see players not wanting to go there, but not Bell. He sat out a whole year and lost out on tons of money all for the sake of....more money. He's got to make up what he lost in this next contract. Although, Pitt did offer him a laughably low amount of guarantees to be fair.