Packers Expected to sign Za'Darius Smith

Fl0nkerton

27 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Who was the poster pounding table for us to sign Zadarius Smith before free agency began? 

Dubz41

• Dubz41
  • Veteran Members
  • 1,088 posts

Free Agents:

I hope for more, but I’d feel comfortable if we could get at least these two:

Za’Darius Smith from Baltimore, physical edge, should be around 4 for $40M

Tre Boston from AZ,  above average centerfielder, should be 4 for $25M

Neither are earth shaking, but seem to fit a couple holes perfectly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Dubz41

• Dubz41
  • Veteran Members
  • 1,088 posts

Free Agents:

Freezing cold take right there.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Dubz41

• Dubz41
  • Veteran Members
  • 1,088 posts

Free Agents:

xD

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, this was still a bad signing that turned out really well.  You never pay EDGE rushers that hit free agency.  This is literally like winning the lottery how rare what Z is for us.

Sorry my friend, you can't say never now ... it  happened and worth every penny ... very seldom would be more appropriate.  He's a hell of a player.

7 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

Dubz41

• Dubz41
  • Veteran Members
  • 1,088 posts

Free Agents:

Well played! 

Andy Herman -  The biggest Shatterpoint of last night’s game actually happened on March 12th:

• Ian Rapoport - Mar 12:  The Packers are expected to bring in a huge addition, bringing in former #Ravens edge rusher Za'Darius Smith, sources say. They tried to trade for him a few years ago, are in prime position to sign him now.

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Outpost was not a happy camper early in this thread. If he continues like this for the majority of his contract is he the best FA signing since White & Woodson?

Yes I think so he has exceeded all expectations and by all accounts is a guy who can't turn it off. Great leader, well respected and lives up to the character like White and Woodson.

Just now, Mr Anonymous said:

I'm sure @Outpost31 was just kidding around when he said he hated this deal and set Smith's ceiling at Nick Perry.

I already admitted I was wrong.    Like I always do.  In fact, my comments about how wrong I was probably led to this thread getting bumped.   

You have posted 9 times this month.  7 of those posts were directed at me.  

For someone who constantly suggests I'm in need of medication, I think you might have some issues of your own and I would appreciate it if you kept your opinions about me to yourself.  It's very difficult for me to remain calm and not call you something like a creepy ****er.  You know, because of my meds. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I already admitted I was wrong.    Like I always do.  In fact, my comments about how wrong I was probably led to this thread getting bumped.   

You have posted 9 times this month.  7 of those posts were directed at me.  

For someone who constantly suggests I'm in need of medication, I think you might have some issues of your own and I would appreciate it if you kept your opinions about me to yourself.  It's very difficult for me to remain calm and not call you something like a creepy ****er.  You know, because of my meds. 

I think you're confusing me with someone else. What's this about meds? I think I know who you're mixing me up with. Either way, be careful with those.

In fact, @Mr Anonymous, remember when you said it was a colossal mistake that would go down in history when Gute traded away our first round pick, didn't pick Derwin James or Tremaine Edmunds? 

Well we essentially got Jaire Alexander and Darnell Savage for the price of Derwin James and Blake Martinez is rated higher than Edmunds while expected to do more. 

Maybe you should admit your errors before trying to get people who admit their errors 9 hours before you try to get them to admit their errors. 

Just now, Mr Anonymous said:

I think you're confusing me with someone else. What's this about meds? I think I know who you're mixing me up with. Either way, be careful with those.

Maybe you should honestly just step away from the keyboard and leave me alone if you're as holier than thou as you think you are.  It's tough remembering which troll is which.  Especially when you only come here to troll and the other one posts frequently.