J-Deere Mid FA 2 rounder

Johnny Nix

1 minute ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I among other 49ers fans will be furious if we pass on Nick Bosa even with the Dee Ford addition. 

Just to add to this. If Arizona takes Bosa at 1 I would love to have Williams, he is a legit blue chip prospect. I have no issue with the player, but passing on Bosa to me is just unforgivable. We signed Ford, but he’s going to be 28 already and by the time we need to resign our first rounder this year his contract will be off the books and will be 33. Edge is still the bigger need than interior. 

Love the Hockenson pick. I’d be all over it. Like Jones, but not sure I want him at that pick. Redskins have big needs at OL and WR. Probably the worst WR corp in the league. 

I’d rather kick the tires on Rosen or ride with Keenum and McCoy.

21 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

25 Philadelphia Eagles Josh Jacobs RB Alabama

53 Philadelphia Eagles Justice Hill RB Oklahoma St

57 Philadelphia Eagles Hakeem Butler WR Iowa St

This might be the worst Eagles mock I've seen this offseason.

No to Jacobs in the 1st, No to Hill in the 2nd, No to a WR this early, (unless Metcalf falls). The only way the Eagles should take a RB in the 1st 2 rounds is if Jacobs falls to 53.

46 minutes ago, Danger said:

This might be the worst Eagles mock I've seen this offseason.

No to Jacobs in the 1st, No to Hill in the 2nd, No to a WR this early, (unless Metcalf falls). The only way the Eagles should take a RB in the 1st 2 rounds is if Jacobs falls to 53.

To be honest I missed giving the eagles 2 running backs 

On 3/14/2019 at 1:48 PM, johndeere1707 said:

12 Green Bay Packers Jawaan Taylor OT Florida

Hard to pass on the EDGE prospects since they're probably not going to be in a position to grab another highly rated EDGE in the foreseeable future.  Grab Brian Burns [EDGE; Florida State] here instead.

30 Green Bay Packers Jerry Tillery DT Notre Dame   from NO

I like Tillery, just not here.  Dalton Risner would be tempting, but he doesn't fit the usual mold of Packers' OT draft picks.  I think Nasir Adderly [S; Delaware] is probably the most likely pick here.

44 Green Bay Packers N'Keal Harry WR Arizona St  

Don't see them taking a WR this early, but if they do it's probably more in the mold of Deebo Samuel or Parris Campbell.  Irv Smith [TE; Alabama] seems more likely.

Archived