Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Crazy the drop off MVS had from the first half of the season to the second.  He was flashing some truly dynamic playmaking ability in those first 7 weeks.  

If you really want to make yourself angry, check Rodgers PFF score week by week before and after week 7.

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

If you really want to make yourself angry, check Rodgers PFF score week by week before and after week 7.

Note: This is the "Appreciation" thread, there's no room for any anger in here

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Is she even that tall? He is what, 6'1 in shoes?

He's 6'2 without shoes per the combine measurements and I've shaken his hand twice and that seems about right. He does slouch a little bit. He and my dad are the same height when they stood next to each other. 

Edited by AlexGreen#20

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

MRGA

I like the idea, but sadly MRGA insinuates we fans have some say in the matter of making Rodgers great again.  We’ve already discovered that bitching about him (warranted by the way) isn’t helping to make him great.   Maybe it should be WRWTBGA (wishing Rodgers wanted to be great again)?

11 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I like the idea, but sadly MRGA insinuates we fans have some say in the matter of making Rodgers great again.  We’ve already discovered that bitching about him (warranted by the way) isn’t helping to make him great.   Maybe it should be WRWTBGA (wishing Rodgers wanted to be great again)?

I bet if he saw it was a thing he'd get pissed lol

And then, pissed Rodgers is good Rodgers?

And then step 3

Profit

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I bet if he saw it was a thing he'd get pissed lol

And then, pissed Rodgers is good Rodgers?

And then step 3

Profit

You may be on to something.  I mean, he is a sensitive dude, and seeing some green and gold MRGA hats might set him off, lol.