Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

As long as you’re not using his photo, I don’t see a problem.  But I’m not an attorney.

someone beat me to my version of Farmer's Only dot com a few weeks ago: Quarantine Only dot com...

I was crestfallen. This might right my spirits!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Kinda looks like Hulk Hogan to me.  Give him a fake tan and a little more white in the beard and moustache.

I can see that actually.  I’m also pretty sure that’s a close resemblance to what Rodgers will look like at 75 years old!

19 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I can see that actually.  I’m also pretty sure that’s a close resemblance to what Rodgers will look like at 75 years old!

I can say as a bald guy, he has a fantastic hairline.  I was pretty much done at like 23, so I started shaving it. I doubt that he ever goes completely bald.  His father has pretty good coverage for someone his age, don't know what his mother's father's hair looks like.  I think at worst, Aaron will have enough to do a decent comb-over.

5 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I can say as a bald guy, he has a fantastic hairline.  I was pretty much done at like 23, so I started shaving it. I doubt that he ever goes completely bald.  His father has pretty good coverage for someone his age, don't know what his mother's father's hair looks like.  I think at worst, Aaron will have enough to do a decent comb-over.

I think male pattern baldness comes from your mother's side.  My brother is pretty thin on top but my father still has a good head of hair at 96.  My mother's brothers lost their hair as they got older.

4 hours ago, Pugger said:

I think male pattern baldness comes from your mother's side.  My brother is pretty thin on top but my father still has a good head of hair at 96.  My mother's brothers lost their hair as they got older.

That is what they say.  But how do you get the X chromosome from your mother's father every time?

I know either way, I was screwed.  

• 4 weeks later...

If Jordan Love shows he's got the goods, this is Aaron's last year in Green Bay. I love what he did as a quarterback, but he's digressed. He needs to come out and execute the offense the way it is designed this year or it won't much matter about Love's growth he'll be gone anyway. 

If he has a good year, the heist we can get for him will be something. Next year is the year too, because we don't have to trade him, but can and his value should still be premium.