Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I just really hope that when it is time to move from Love to Rodgers we can get some compensation for Rodgers. 

Imagine having your franchise QB already and getting an additional first round pick in his first year as a starter. 

Rodgers will retire a Packer.  He's a smart guy and has his after football life ready to go.  The drafting of Love will rejuvenate him and place a huge chip back on his shoulder.  One of the possible outcomes of drafting Love is Rodgers new motivation and him putting together an MVP type year.  Imagine if he hits even 50% of the open WRs he passed up last year?!?!  This pick will be the inspiration to a Superb Owl and Rodgers will ride into the sunset as a Green Bay God with two SB wins and a first ballot induction to the HOF.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He's here for two more years. It's also possible to appreciate that he was a tremendous Packer while also acknowledging that he's not the same dude and our fanbase overrates the **** out of him. 

Say this is 30 other fanbases. They will laugh at you. I am sure about that. 

13 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Looks like a whole new generation of Packers fans can now be divided on when is the right time to move on from your HOF QB who is no longer the player he once was.

I dont mind the pick "per se" - but I never expected there would be so much overlap from AR to his successor - i.e. - I was thinking more immediate player last night - but I'll get over it if we dont get shut out of perceived "players" going forward.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I dont mind the pick "per se" - but I never expected there would be so much overlap from AR to his successor - i.e. - I was thinking more immediate player last night - but I'll get over it if we dont get shut out of perceived "players" going forward.

I was thinking Gute might be calling MIA with a lowball offer for Rosen.

32 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Hopefully AR crushes it with another MVP season or two so we can get some incredible draft capital when we trade him.

Anything more than a 3rd round pick I will be thrilled with.  For Aaron’s sake, I would love to see him traded to the Patriots.  He’d probably win two rings from 38-41 with Belichick.

hi, long time lurker here, I think if the team regresses this year AR goes to the pats, don't get me wrong, I love AR but the writing is on the wall with the pick.

I wanted my first post to be about that, I have felt that since last year, he wants to measure himself against brady im sure. 

Edited by ifeelasleep

5 minutes ago, ifeelasleep said:

hi, long time lurker here, I think if the team regresses this year AR goes to the pats, don't get me wrong, I love AR but the writing is on the wall with the pick.

I wanted my first post to be about that, I have felt that since last year, he wants to measure himself against brady im sure. 

We're not going to eat a 32 million dollar cap hit. Come on. 

• Like 1