***Spoiler FREE*** Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Acgott

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Really no reason to keep crying about it though. Which is what people are doing about Rose. 

Do you think it's cool that social media comments made her delete her entire SM presence because of **** like what you're defending? 'Cause I don't.

you are putting the censor machine through its paces. Lets chill out on the naughty words please

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

This is the main thing I can agree with about TLJ.  It was an unfortunate side plot that hopefully is given meaning in the final film in this trilogy.  Other than Rose and Finn plotline, I think TLJ was a top 4 Star Wars movie. 

Exactly this.

I love TLJ, but each time I watch it, I hate Rose and that storyline more and more. It was poorly written and executed.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Exactly this.

I love TLJ, but each time I watch it, I hate Rose and that storyline more and more. It was poorly written and executed.

It also completely blew up the momentum of the other sub-plots.  Build up some steam and that would kill it.

I love Star Wars and I like TLJ as an individual movie, but it seemed to move the plot backwards or nowhere at all from TFA. There has got to be a ton of stuff to cover in this movie to "complete the saga". I think the name is pretty damn stupid. Wants you to question which Skywalker is rising - is it Rey, Kylo, Luke - but it's just not a very Star Wars-ey title imo