***Spoiler Thread*** Avengers: Endgame

Deadpulse

12 hours ago, FinSting said:

Still upset that Stan Lee's cameo in Endgame was supposedly set in 1970, but he was driving a 1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass. Did Stan have a time machine too?

Stan Lee can do whatever the hell he wants in that universe.

• Like 2

So I just have to point this out and I could be wrong, but I’ve seen the movie a few times (7 total)

When Hulk and Rocket show up to Thors house a couple mins into the scene Thor goes “Do you want a beer or anything? We have all sorts of stuff” (the words are a little off but it’s close) and a second or two after he asks that you see Thor grab for a brew, and if you are looking you can see a bag of “white substance” on the bar....

Mods please remove my comment if need, don’t want this getting shut down but didn’t anyone else notice this? 

On 6/22/2019 at 9:31 PM, TakeTheBallDeep said:

So I just have to point this out and I could be wrong, but I’ve seen the movie a few times (7 total)

When Hulk and Rocket show up to Thors house a couple mins into the scene Thor goes “Do you want a beer or anything? We have all sorts of stuff” (the words are a little off but it’s close) and a second or two after he asks that you see Thor grab for a brew, and if you are looking you can see a bag of “white substance” on the bar....

Mods please remove my comment if need, don’t want this getting shut down but didn’t anyone else notice this? 

I didn't notice. But I'm going to see it again this weekend so I'll keep an eye out.

On 6/22/2019 at 10:31 PM, TakeTheBallDeep said:

No idea, but highly doubt that would be a line Disney would be willing to cross.

On a completely different note from that scene, if 2014 Loki is indeed running around, wouldn't it be funny (and just like him) to be the player trolling Korg online?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Per Reddit, the Endgame re-release will feature an intro from director Anthony Russo, an unfinished deleted scene, and a sneak peek from Spiderman: Far From Home, and includes the poster below.

ffdj91444i631.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I might go watch for the poster. And, because I want to see the movie again.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, INbengalfan said:
On 6/22/2019 at 10:31 PM, TakeTheBallDeep said:

No idea, but highly doubt that would be a line Disney would be willing to cross.

nice

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Well even spankings are considered child abuse now. I blame the media for laying it on so thick of what kind of "horrible" people they are, like those reality stars that blast all over their magazines when they have the slightest downside.

Here's a question... Celebrity or not why the hell should a 7 year old have social media accounts to begin with!

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Well even spankings are considered child abuse now. I blame the media for laying it on so thick of what kind of "horrible" people they are, like those reality stars that blast all over their magazines when they have the slightest downside.

You blame the media? Please point me to media that says this 7 year old is a bad person and deserves to be bullied.

• Like 1