Playstation 5

showtime

17 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Sweet. Thanks for the heads up. I figured that was the case but hell if I know

Just giving you double confirmation, I had finished the first island on Ghost of Tsushima and was able to pick right up where I left off on the PS5 version. Make sure you download the PS5 version and not the PS4 one. I think you have to pay an additional $10 but it's worth it

Edited by JBURGE

50 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Just giving you double confirmation, I had finished the first island on Ghost of Tsushima and was able to pick right up where I left off on the PS5 version. Make sure you download the PS5 version and not the PS4 one. I think you have to pay an additional $10 but it's worth it

I didn't even think of this... I have the PS4 version (obviously) but it's physical. Would I have to buy the PS5 version at full price or can I somehow get a discounted price?

3 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I didn't even think of this... I have the PS4 version (obviously) but it's physical. Would I have to buy the PS5 version at full price or can I somehow get a discounted price?

I am in the same boat. You will get a digital download for the PS5 version that will kind of pop up when you put in the PS4 disc. You have to have the PS4 disc in the console to play the PS5 version.

If you were to buy a physical PS5 version, it is full price. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I am in the same boat. You will get a digital download for the PS5 version that will kind of pop up when you put in the PS4 disc. You have to have the PS4 disc in the console to play the PS5 version.

If you were to buy a physical PS5 version, it is full price. 

Great news, TBH. Thanks for the heads up! Fingers crossed I can snag this

4 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

I have got to get a ps5 now, but i refuse to pay 900 right now

Have some time. Unless you really need to play Horizon Forbidden West on PS5 in February.

GoW will probably be coming out Fall 2022. Spidey 2 is dated 2023. Wolverine and KOTOR probably wouldn’t be coming until at least 2024, maybe longer.