Playstation 5

showtime

18 hours ago, scar988 said:

I don't tuck in my PS5 after it's done... so no.

I only said that bc I'm not sure if anyone ever takes the HDMI cable out once they're done playing lol. If you never touch the cable, you'd have no way of telling it's hot. Also getting a lot of WiFi drops and my setup is very good. PS4 never experienced that. 

On 12/31/2021 at 12:29 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I only said that bc I'm not sure if anyone ever takes the HDMI cable out once they're done playing lol. If you never touch the cable, you'd have no way of telling it's hot. Also getting a lot of WiFi drops and my setup is very good. PS4 never experienced that. 

ryan reynolds hd GIF

4 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Lol my wife hates video games and my PS5 is in our built in's cabinet. I open the doors when playing but put everything away when I'm done so it's not out. Since I only play on the weekends, it makes sense. 

I'd be worried about wearing out the HDMI port on your PS5 constantly plugging it in and out. But more importantly...why you marry a women who hates videos games???

14 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

I'd be worried about wearing out the HDMI port on your PS5 constantly plugging it in and out. But more importantly...why you marry a women who hates videos games???

Well I only play once or twice a week so I'm not taking it in or out too much lol. As for the wife.... no one is perfect lol

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Lol my wife hates video games and my PS5 is in our built in's cabinet. I open the doors when playing but put everything away when I'm done so it's not out. Since I only play on the weekends, it makes sense. 

I’d be more worried about it being hot from playing and then getting put away with no way to cool down.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

I’d be more worried about it being hot from playing and then getting put away with no way to cool down.

I keep the cabinet doors opened while playing and for at least 15 minutes until closing the doors, if not more. All fans are pointed out as well. The PS4 ran hotter than this does and I got many years out of it. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I keep the cabinet doors opened while playing and for at least 15 minutes until closing the doors, if not more. All fans are pointed out as well. The PS4 ran hotter than this does and I got many years out of it. 

Fair enough.

I’m always paranoid about that.

• Like 1