Playstation 5

showtime

30 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I'm finding them on Craigslist for $700 so maybe the same in your area?? Just throwing that out there lol

None in mine, to be fair i aint in a big town but also not a small town so idk, some on facebook marketplace to ship some but i dont trust alot of them

16 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

None in mine, to be fair i aint in a big town but also not a small town so idk, some on facebook marketplace to ship some but i dont trust alot of them

Nah, I would never trust anyone to ship anything unless it's eBay. I live in a small town also but the consoles I've found on Craigslist are about an hour away. Hopefully the fall gives us more options to buy! Good luck

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Nah, I would never trust anyone to ship anything unless it's eBay. I live in a small town also but the consoles I've found on Craigslist are about an hour away. Hopefully the fall gives us more options to buy! Good luck

I got a decent amount of the restock accounts on twitter with notifications on, just hoping and waiting

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Bombshells released today. Insomniac Games!!!!

That company just goes to work. Crazy production.

Iā€™m really excited to see them get a character like Logan, heā€™s a lot different than any of their other characters. Gruff, bloody and less jokey. The polish in gameplay from Sunset to Spidey &Ā Miles to Ratchet has looked and felt great every time. The only thing I ever didnā€™t quite click with them was their sense of humor and writing. (Sunset, Spidey 1 and Ratchet as a franchise particularly). Glad they are maybe doing something a little different, the obvious choice wouldā€™veĀ been Deadpoolā€¦.glad they didnā€™t do that.

My mind went

rdj-explosion.gif

at the KOTOR remake, Spidey 2 and Wolverine announcements. Too bad they're a ways off, but it's probably for the best. I'd rather they take their time to deliver us a great TRUE next-gen game than rush one out before it's ready. I also love how Marvel's Wolverine will actually take advantage of next-gen hardware.

1 hour ago, djw4bucs said:

I got a decent amount of the restock accounts on twitter with notifications on, just hoping and waiting

Yeah I'm doing the same but I'm also not very eager. Just hoping for one before the new Horizon game next spring. I bet they really try to get a huge restock by Xmas this year.... or maybe that's just hope lol. Would be a nice Xmas gift for myself. I found a "my husband cheated on me" sale on Craigslist that was 3 days old for $400. Girl said it sold within 20 minutes of posting so unless I see another one of those, patience will have to win here.

GoW 2 looks like the last game but Iā€™m still all for it. Figure thereā€™ll be new ability dynamics for Boy now that heā€™s olderĀ 

Same with spiderman 2, still all for it. Hope the story isnā€™t too convoluted from flipping between the spideys Ā 

Gran turismo same dumb game itā€™s been foreverĀ 

Alan wake doesnā€™t look that impressive lol

Ghost wire looks impressive but also too weird for me to be interested like death stranding lolĀ 

Kotor remake - hell tf yeahĀ 

Project eve looks neat for what it is but Iā€™ve never been interested in jrpgsĀ 

Forspoken - I disqualify highly acclaimed games for having poor movement mechanics. I like what I see from this gameĀ (good movement mechanics).Ā Plot looks pretty neat. Im all for a good new IP.Ā 

Guardians of the galaxy looks cute. It looks like it plays pretty much like a superhero video game should. Not like the expectedly ****ty avengers game lol.Ā 

Wolverine - if itā€™s as brutal as it should be, itā€™ll be an all time game.Ā 

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:
43 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

KOTOR, Wolverine, Spiderman, God of War. Wolverine was a great surprise

I'll hold my breath on it, but I am excited by the idea.

Considering it's being made by Insomniac (Ratchet & Clank, Spiderman PS4) I am pretty optimistic

• Like 2

14 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Anyone use HotStock to learn about restocks? Buddy just told me about it

I tried to use it for a ps5 but wen i would get the update they'd all be gone. My buddy used it for PC parts though and it was cool. For PS5 best thing to do is make a twitter and follow supplyninja Target had a drop this morningĀ 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

I tried to use it for a ps5 but wen i would get the update they'd all be gone. My buddy used it for PC parts though and it was cool. For PS5 best thing to do is make a twitter and follow supplyninja Target had a drop this morningĀ 

Thanks for the heads up. I follow the most popular guy from that tech publication (name of both escape me) but that's it. Glad to know there's more. I'll look for him. Thanks