Playstation 5

showtime

2 minutes ago, 43M said:

I mean...its one picture where you dont even get a great look at the hair.

I wasn't saying that it'd be that way for all next-gan games. But in that direct comparison we saw for 2k. The hair looked really blurry and much more clumpy. Kinda like when try to crop hair against a dark surface in photoshop. It just didn't look good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I wasn't saying that it'd be that way for all next-gan games. But in that direct comparison we saw for 2k. The hair looked really blurry and much more clumpy. Kinda like when try to crop hair against a dark surface in photoshop. It just didn't look good.

Yeah, 2k hasn't looked good at all. The upgrade in graphics seems very minor. I've pretty much given up on them as devs; they're just as bad as EA at this point. I won't be buying another 2k game for the foreseeable future (until we see actual progress).

Really lucky I was able to get my hands on one, or a pre order I should say. I went to gamestop at around 7am and they had 7 available. I happened to be the 6th person there so I waited 5 hours for them to open lol worth it. I won't be getting it until a week after but im definitely excited. I really hope the download times aren't as long, I have horrible internet and the best I can get is about 6-7mb/s so a 10 gig download takes like 15 hours or more. If not, ill have to suck it up lol 

wasn't sure what games I wanted so other than upgrading my sports games (madden, fifa, nba, ufc) I pre ordered Spiderman. Almost wish I waited until the ps5 to get LOU2 but since it had been so long that I waited for it, I couldn't help myself. 

Are the games supposed to stay at 70 bucks for the long run? Or is this until things settle? Couldn't believe that when I saw it

4 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Really lucky I was able to get my hands on one, or a pre order I should say. I went to gamestop at around 7am and they had 7 available. I happened to be the 6th person there so I waited 5 hours for them to open lol worth it. I won't be getting it until a week after but im definitely excited. I really hope the download times aren't as long, I have horrible internet and the best I can get is about 6-7mb/s so a 10 gig download takes like 15 hours or more. If not, ill have to suck it up lol 

wasn't sure what games I wanted so other than upgrading my sports games (madden, fifa, nba, ufc) I pre ordered Spiderman. Almost wish I waited until the ps5 to get LOU2 but since it had been so long that I waited for it, I couldn't help myself. 

Are the games supposed to stay at 70 bucks for the long run? Or is this until things settle? Couldn't believe that when I saw it

This is going to be the standard next gen price point for like 90% of AAA games. It is a price grab thing but uh $60 has been the standard since the PS3 era.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales will cost $49.99 on both the PS4 and PS5, or $69.99 for Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition. 

Then there's freaking Sony making you buy the deluxe edition to get Spiderman remastered. 

Next gen pricing should be $70 across the board but it might depend on the publisher/studio.

10 hours ago, Xmad said:

This is going to be the standard next gen price point for like 90% of AAA games. It is a price grab thing but uh $60 has been the standard since the PS3 era.

Spider-Man: Miles Morales will cost $49.99 on both the PS4 and PS5, or $69.99 for Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition. 

Then there's freaking Sony making you buy the deluxe edition to get Spiderman remastered. 

Next gen pricing should be $70 across the board but it might depend on the publisher/studio.

Yeah I definitely wasn't expecting it. Games like madden and fifa are pretty horrible to be paying 60 dollars for at this point. Its all copy and paste and somehow even worse that the last year. Now that they will be 70 I definitely cant see myself spending even more on them. Game gets worse and the price goes up lol 

10 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Yeah I definitely wasn't expecting it. Games like madden and fifa are pretty horrible to be paying 60 dollars for at this point. Its all copy and paste and somehow even worse that the last year. Now that they will be 70 I definitely cant see myself spending even more on them. Game gets worse and the price goes up lol 

Uh, Madden is the same price on PS5 that it is on PS4.  Madden also comes with a free next gen upgrade.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Uh, Madden is the same price on PS5 that it is on PS4.  Madden also comes with a free next gen upgrade.

right...I think you missed my point. Considering how bad it is, I don't see myself getting it when the price is 70 because its getting worse....and the price is going up....and I didn't even think it was worth getting at 60... might be a free upgrade for whoever got It on ps4 but next year and every year after that it'll be 70. on ps4 its been 60 for years now. It should be a 30 dollar game at this point. its horrible. 

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

Thats for madden 21. Some games are doing a free upgrade for this years games if you already have them on ps4, some are doing a ten dollar charge. I highly doubt we will be seeing madden 22 for 60 bucks. Maybe im confused at what you are pointing out, but what im trying to say is basically that Madden is horrible and doesn't deserve a 60 dollar price tag, im sure im not the only person who thinks 70 will be INSANE for a madden game thats been getting worse and worse every single year. All im trying to say lol

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, showtime said:

That link was just to show the differences in next gen for FIFA and Madden.

ahh I see now lol I really hope that with all this power and ability these consoles have, that EA starts taking advantage to make better games. Simple things like the crowd and sideline shouldn't be so bad now. Theres no excuse. But we will see, they don't even have the new playoffs in madden yet lol I do see some improvement in fifa, at least some effort was made. Hope 2022 will be a big leap from where we are now

6 hours ago, showtime said:

That link was just to show the differences in next gen for FIFA and Madden.

What differences did it show?

All I saw was yet another pre rendered video that claims to be in game footage when it clearly isnt.   EA has done this the last 3 console generations, and people keep falling for it.

Not trying to be an a-hole , but I hate EA so much.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 43M said:

What differences did it show?

All I saw was yet another pre rendered video that claims to be in game footage when it clearly isnt.   EA has done this the last 3 console generations, and people keep falling for it.

Not trying to be an a-hole , but I hate EA so much.

Its sad at this point. I find it mind-blowing that a company as big as EA can advertise certain things and not put them in the game. I truly feel like I was robbed by EA this year more than any other year. It feels like a kid in high school who procrastinated until the last day yo start working on the finals essay or something. They showed us a player stretching the ball across the goal line and not once have I seen it happen. The bugs and issues are at an all time high. The fact that they couldn't put in the new playoff brackets is crazy to me. And I won't even get into franchise. Thats why I was trying to make a point that when the game is 60 its not worth buying.. so when its 70 next year it DEFINITELY won't be worth it. I play one game and get so bored because its been the same for years.