Playstation 5

showtime

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Y'all are adventurous getting the first line of the production of these things lol. I like to wait until the 2nd-3rd batch makes it out but maybe that's just me. Look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts later this year.

Yeah, I've never been keen on being on the bleeding edge for consoles.  It's not like I have time to play much anyway, it's my kids that do almost all the gaming now, and most of their games aren't the resource hogs that need the new hardware anyway.  Enjoy whatever this generations red ring of death is.

• Like 1

I might wait too, but not for long.  I'll probably get Cyberpunk on PC, but I'd rather play something like COD on PS5.  Huge Siege player too and we are getting free upgrades to the game on next-gen.

That GOW confirmation gave me chills.  The ending to GOW set-up for the story in the next one to be bonkers.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I will wait until there’s not a massive demand.  Cyberpunk will hold me over for about a year on the PS4.  

See... Cyberpunk just made me decide to get the PS5 with a disc rather than digital lol. I have a pre-order in for Cyberpunk for 35% off on PS4, if I got the digital console it would be useless until they released the new gen version. At least I can play this on the disc PS5. No waiting for me, far too impatient

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

See... Cyberpunk just made me decide to get the PS5 with a disc rather than digital lol. I have a pre-order in for Cyberpunk for 35% off on PS4, if I got the digital console it would be useless until they released the new gen version. At least I can play this on the disc PS5. No waiting for me, far too impatient

Yeah Cyberpunk made my mind up for me too. I won one of the Microsoft contests they do, think it was for doing the surveys. So got $100 and just bought Cyberpunk with it, along with various things on sale the last couple months. Was just going to get Assassins Creed too but figured I’d wait til it’s on sale since I won’t be getting to it until after the new year.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/PlayStation5-Console/363472942 

Says preorders will be live in 40 minutes (that's the link for the physical version but digital goes live at same time) so anyone trying to get one be ready.

@Texansfan713

You indicated you were trying to figured I'd tag you

Edited by rob_shadows

43 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Says preorders will be live in 40 minutes (that's the link for the physical version but digital goes live at same time) so anyone trying to get one be ready.

@Texansfan713

I mean wow. I was in instantly. I guess I should have already been logged in because it booted me out and said out of stock

53 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

@Texansfan713

got one!  let's go!!