Playstation 5

showtime

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

If everything went well with my buddy, I have a deal for tonight to get it from him. His wife's best friend is a manager at best buy and they bought a 2nd box from him to try and help me out. If they go through with everything, I'll have it later tonight.

Awesome hope it works out! 

8 hours ago, scar988 said:

If everything went well with my buddy, I have a deal for tonight to get it from him. His wife's best friend is a manager at best buy and they bought a 2nd box from him to try and help me out. If they go through with everything, I'll have it later tonight.

The plug came through!!!!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I don't know what to do differently. Literally sitting on the page at 2:59 ET hitting F5 every 5 seconds. It goes from "available at 3:00" to "available at 3:10" instantly. One time it said Add to cart but said it was already sold out. 

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

I don't know what to do differently. Literally sitting on the page at 2:59 ET hitting F5 every 5 seconds. It goes from "available at 3:00" to "available at 3:10" instantly. One time it said Add to cart but said it was already sold out. 

Stick with it for like the hour following the time. Sometimes they don’t go live right away or they delay a portion.

21 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Bestbuy delays their screen a bit because of Bots, so stick on it.