2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

BayRaider

If Niners pick QW, would you trade 35 to move up one spot for Bosa? That would be what the trade chart says. 

I think the Jets would pick Bosa but would be more than happy to trade down one spot and select the better scheme fit for their defense in Josh Allen. 

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

They didn't even make the playoffs either. 

What does making the playoffs have to do with the receiving core specifically.  They had the #2 passing attack in the league last year which is why I used them as an example although our group does look more like a lesser version of TB which had the #1 passing attack.

20 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If Niners pick QW, would you trade 35 to move up one spot for Bosa? That would be what the trade chart says. 

I think the Jets would pick Bosa but would be more than happy to trade down one spot and select the better scheme fit for their defense in Josh Allen. 

I asked for a third back from the Jets because Josh Allen and Nick Bosa are closely ranked and we are paying them a premium to take the player they would otherwise take regardless, imo. What they are getting by trading down with us is they don't have to miss on Josh Allen, which they do if they trade with any other team than us. It's a free upgrade for them to move their 3rd for our second in the swap.  

Are the Jets really willing to miss out on Josh Allen? I don't think so. I also think 3 and 4 are more similar in value than the chart this year (as is 2) given Quinnen, Bosa and Allen are all close ranked prospects that is more about team fit than prospect grade. If the Jets picked up the phone for a trade up for Bosa and didn't already turn in their card, they want Allen (imo). Are they going to move down to 5? Buccs take Allen. Giants. These are also 3-4 teams. If the Jets move to that range they are looking at Jawaan Taylor so Darnold doesn't die or they messed up. I think if they take the trade call, they take less than value for Raiders pick. Like if it were a QB needy team jumping for Haskins, that takes the Jets out of the elite prospect range (unless that team is Giants at 6). If they want Ed Oliver maybe they can go to 7, but there is no way Jacksonville is paying big bucks to grab more defense instead of investing in Foles success. Past 7 you begin to gamble on the Oliver there. Is Sweat Josh Allen level? Are the Jets chill on his medical? Who is the guy, there isn't that's why four can trade for three cheaper than the chart. It's not like moving from 68 to 35 is some peanut trade. There is a ton of top talent meets Jets team needs at 35 that I wouldn't expect at 68 (for example most mocks WRs at 35 compared to 68 if the Jets intend to give Darnold someone to throw to, or how a starting caliber OT is believable at 35, but much less so 68).

6 hours ago, NJ Raider said:

We went on vacation to Baltimore when I was like ten. We drove past a park and saw some homeless guy take a dump facing the road. 25 years ago and that image isn’t going anywhere. Actually saw the turd drop.

Real talk, it’s sad that there are that many ppl in our country that have literally nobody to help them get back on their feet. No family or friends? Shouldn’t happen. Not trying to open up politics or social issues.

Back to draft talk boys. Rough week at school. Two high abv stouts and IPAs deep. Sorry to go off topic

Seriously wtf is this about? Why post this?

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

You don’t understand the trade chart. It’d cost 4, 24, and 35 at fair value to move up to 1. Kolton sucked last year so for the Cards to save us a draft pick in the Top 35 would be tremendous value. 

Just NO!

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Having a Desean Jackson/Tyreek Hill type of player in your offense really opens things up for everyone else. 

Josh Jacobs would have more of an impact. we have a legit #1 and 2 WR's not enough balls to go around.

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I’m not saying it’s a good idea but that’s positive value.

Then why bring it up it's just plain dumb idea and if Miller progresses in year 2 will we look even dumber for giving up on a 1st round pick after 1 year.

38 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Trade 4 and 24 for 6 and 17.
Trade 17 and 35 for 7 and 69.
Trade 27 and 69 for 18 and 81.

I like the first one but if it's for a QB then value to us is at a premium. It's 200 point difference so 1.5 makes a 300 point need IMO.So with that in mind, I'd do...

4-(1800) + 35-(550) = 2350

6-(1600) + 17- (950) = 2550 which is that 200 point difference but no premium so 95 (120) and we good :D

White is probably gone at 5 and that is why we get the premium...I'd like another trade down if so. Maybe 13/48 Miami or Wash 15/46 or either teams 1st this year and 2020. :D

13or15/17/24/27/35/48or46 prefer 20201st with rookie QB then 95/106/5/7/7... PROFIT...

This is absolutely ridiculous. I cannot even believe this team. What does that mean they don’t know who to trust? Are there football double agents? Do they think that people will leak things? Total insanity. 

Archived