Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nah, it was my bad. I should have switched my vote off Dingo earlier. I purposefully waited to call out the names to see if anything like that happened, but then didn't leave myself enough time to adjust. If we lose, I'll take the L on the chin for that alone. 

We didn't lose assuming pickle is scum. Enjoy the dub.

Just now, Forge said:

Nice!!! Well done guys. Glad I wasn't in the final, I would have blown that by voting racks I'm pretty sure

Don't worry about it, you played great. I on the other hand almost blew it multiple times by second guessing myself. In the end I'm glad I stuck with my guy. I was on Pickle since pretty much the beginning so I'll give myself some credit for that one and ignore how I also suspected Swag.

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

MVP: Forge

LVP: I’ll take it for locking Dingo I suppose. 

Nah, nobody would blame anyone for the Dingo thing...I think even he understands that. I was on his line as well N1. My vote wasn't locked into him, and I still helped lynch him in the end. I thought most people played a pretty good game. We all had hits and misses. Racks voted swag. I would have voted Racks in the final more than likely and didn't do things quick enough to get off Dingo. Overall, I thought this was a very strong team effort from town. We all added positively to the final outcome, and we all had miscues. 

I’ll get new signups for the next game up on my lunch.

It’ll be a 5 man game, if you played in this one you can sign up but I’ll give other people until tomorrow morning to sign up first before adding you chumps. 

49 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’ll get new signups for the next game up on my lunch.

It’ll be a 5 man game, if you played in this one you can sign up but I’ll give other people until tomorrow morning to sign up first before adding you chumps. 

I’ll sit out this one. Thanks for the game Dome

@Pickle Rick@The Orca@Counselor@TheKillerNacho@Tk3@DingoLadd@ET80@Nazgul@Forge@James@MWil23@SwAg@theuntouchable@rackcs@Malfatron@wwhickok

Game 2 Signups - 6 Players 

It says it’s a 5 player setup, but then lists 6 roles so I’m going with 6.

The game continues if the Jester wins, to determine which faction gets last place.

Night 1 Is Tuesday at 10pm EST

Night 2 Is Wednesday at 10pm EST

Game: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Sadomafiosochism

Jester (Blue) - Wins if lynched Day 1, but suicides if not. Night 1 will be skipped if anyone but the Jester is lynched Day 1.

Goon (Red) - Knows the Jester. Nightly Hit except N1 if the Jester Suicides and night is skipped.

Innocent Town (Green) - Will be confirmed as Town at the start of Day 1

3 Vanilla Townies (Green)

Btw, I’m just hosting a bunch of pre-made games while I build a good back stock of custom games. It won’t always be like this, but I’ll use pre-made games from time to time.

Archived