Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

On 4/19/2019 at 10:20 AM, Dome said:

Don’t Lynch the Jester

Night 1 Is Tuesday at 10pm EST

Night 2 Is Wednesday at 10pm EST

Day 1

Goons have a DAY use Rolecop. They need to control TOWN population to win. Jester doesn't count and dies at LyLo OR 1:1 Ratio anyways.
Jester dies if they are alive at LyLo.
Town Tree Stump thinks they're Vanilla Townie.
Jailkeeper gets no results as far as blocked hit/roleblocked hit if they successfully prevent a hit.
Town only has to eliminate Mafia to win

19 hours ago, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick@The Orca@Counselor@TheKillerNacho@Tk3@DingoLadd@ET80@Nazgul@Forge@James@MWil23@SwAg@theuntouchable@rackcs@Malfatron@wwhickok

Game 2 Signups - 6 Players 

It says it’s a 5 player setup, but then lists 6 roles so I’m going with 6.

The game continues if the Jester wins, to determine which faction gets last place.

Night 1 Is Tuesday at 10pm EST

Night 2 Is Wednesday at 10pm EST

Game: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Sadomafiosochism

Jester (Blue) - Wins if lynched Day 1, but suicides if not. Night 1 will be skipped if anyone but the Jester is lynched Day 1.

Goon (Red) - Knows the Jester. Nightly Hit except N1 if the Jester Suicides and night is skipped.

Innocent Town (Green) - Will be confirmed as Town at the start of Day 1

3 Vanilla Townies (Green)

I got the setups combined in my head lol

57 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Forge has been online since the game has started but has been avoiding the thread. From the other two games I played with him he hasn't exactly been a silent player.

I'm always online, this my home page on my phone so I'm always here. I haven't posted since last night

52 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm guessing that he's just going to come in and start talking about how terrible he is and how it's funny that everyone is lynching him and that we should just go ahead and finish it off before voting for himself

Stud investigating there. After two games, you clearly have a dead read on me. Well done

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Stud investigating there. After two games, you clearly have a dead read on me. Well done

Well for one don't act like that isn't exactly what you did in Overwatch. And secondly it was said jokingly. I buy your excuse about being online because you didn't post anywhere else. But being online and inactive is something I like to look for. It's why I was all over Pickle last game and why I'm thinking he is probably scum again.

Archived