Week 1 GDT: Stillers at Da Brahnz

LETSGOBROWNIES

Just now, brownie man said:

I need to see more of them making holes in the running game. Bitonio will get better as he comes back from injury. 

We are hitting our stride mid-season for a playoff run--healthy Myles, Gordon, Bitonio.  Kizer will be in his groove by then as well.

I honestly believe that there was some questionable officiating that benefited Cleveland today. That said, the Steelers were outcoached today and the Browns are trending up. Honestly, if the Steelers didn't have the best WR in the league out their on the field they would've lost today. It honestly just came down to that. See you guys later in the season in Pittsburgh. Do us a favor and beat the Ratbirds twice!

18 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I honestly believe that there was some questionable officiating that benefited Cleveland today. That said, the Steelers were outcoached today and the Browns are trending up. Honestly, if the Steelers didn't have the best WR in the league out their on the field they would've lost today. It honestly just came down to that. See you guys later in the season in Pittsburgh. Do us a favor and beat the Ratbirds twice!

See you New Year's Eve for the AFC North divisional title!

12 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Ah yes. You're referring to the yearly bitonio injury. Yeah hopefully he doesn't wait until week 4 to get hurt. 

No, he'll be injured sooner but back for week 8 or so.  If you can't tell, I wish we didn't re-sign him; I like him but think he'll be out of the league in three years from injuries.

21 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

You guys need to learn to tackle, 3 personal fouls for helmet leading shots. I thought someone should get ejeced after 5 total personal fouls. So i think the officaiting was fair. 
But yes we don't have anyone who can cover Antonio Brown, he is better than a cheat code. 

We can beat Baltimore, and we will. 

Archived