Week 1 GDT: Stillers at Da Brahnz

LETSGOBROWNIES

This was definitely a great game. Our D looks legit, Kizer looked great for his first start, Coleman looks to be turning out to be what was expected, our ST team still needs work.....but dam, this game probably would have easily been ours had it not been for the security blanket known as AB...literally just have to throw it in his direction.

Just now, NudeTayne said:

After this year, yes.  He's a stopgap for WR.  We're not going to want him by next year & will be easy enough to cut/trade cheap..

I don't want him now  lol  I'd still do a trade for Laundry or Hurns; mind you we won't win a thing averaged 2.3 YPC but with descent wideouts, we could make a little noise, rookie QB or not.  

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I wish we attacked more downfield with Coleman. Haden can't keep up with him. Kizer needs to get rid of the ball a lot faster. He's gonna need to learn soon or he'll get himself killed. Can't take 7 sacks in a game. 

His downfield passes he was just throwing a little flat. He could have had a couple big ones but I think he got too amped up. Of course, he threw a perfect pass that Williams went OB on, and same with the Britt drop. 

1 minute ago, H2ThaIzzo said:

His downfield passes he was just throwing a little flat. He could have had a couple big ones but I think he got too amped up. Of course, he threw a perfect pass that Williams went OB on, and same with the Britt drop. 

If you watch Haden had over the top help almost every play. He lagged behind the WR to prevent the come back. Our routes were so simplistic and that caused a few of the sacks. 

Just now, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

I think the most disappointed part of the game was the Williams incompletion. After I saw the highlights and everything. I thought that was a for sure catch maybe a touchdown. He should have caught that in bounds. 

Britt was wide freaking open in the middle of the field. That was the most disappointing for me. Inexcusable. 

Archived