Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Just now, y*so*blu said:

Wow. What a waste of a good match. Overbooked to hell just so we could have the wrong finish?

They've absolutely killed Cody. Good night all. And good night WWE, in more ways than one.

lol such a huge overreaction

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

still stupid.

WM would have been the perfect time to have him lose.

I would have agreed with you if Cody didn't get injured, but if feels like he's wrestled about 5 total matches since signing from AEW, so I didn't think he really deserved it. He's a boss for doing what he did against Seth with his torn pec, but still- the guy has barely wrestled. 

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'm predicting immediate re-match on Raw, probably a cage match.

I do actually wonder if this was a call because of the sale being imminent.  Endeavor wanted to have the opportunity to capitalize off Roman's dethroning.  If Cody is the guy, this is fixable - but it's not ideal, unless there's some kind of plan to do an MSG show and bring the story full-circle for completion.

I'm over the moon right now. Everyone thought this was the end of Roman's run but the swerve will lead to an even bigger payoff. People always bitched that the E was predictable. Now that they swerve off what everyone thought was a done deal it's somehow a travesty lol. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

lol such a huge overreaction

No, no it isn't. This is the only match on the whole card I wanted to see and they didn't even use it to put a new guy on top. 

Don't mistake eye-rolling disappointment for me really caring. WWE ground that out of me many years ago.