Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

I liked Seth Rollins back in the mid 2010s; he's kind of goofy now. Still a good wrestler though. I don't follow Logan Paul's content but he's very athletic and a born entertainer. A natural fit for WWE.

The match goes really well at first. Then there's a mistimed high spot in which Paul jumps after his buddy has been pulled onto the announce table by Rollins. After that the guys do a half dozen false finishes just because they can, and Rollins wins.

Edited by y*so*blu

Rhia Ripley wears too much makeup. She tries her best to be the heel although no one will boo her. Lots of false finishes in this one, but there are false finishes in every match now which tends to negate the impact. Instead of being swept up in the drama like I used to be, I just sit here waiting for it to end.

The finish is very good when it finally comes, though. I can't complain about the result.

Edited by y*so*blu

12 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Not the greatest match KO and Sami or the Usos have wrestled, but good story telling and I'm here for the future KO and Sami promos once they start cutting on various teams.

I mean, I'll admit I'm actually surprised by the finish - I get it, but it feels rushed.  I get that you do your payoffs at Mania, because that ultimately makes sense, but when you're doing a two-night WM, I feel like there's actually more clever storytelling in having KO and Sami come up just short in their first crack at dethroning the Usos - especially if you're going to give certain payoffs like Sami being the first person to kick out of the the 1D in the match.  Stretch it out a little longer, allow it to plant the seed that Roman might actually go over tomorrow night to build further tension, and then pay off this feud with something like a titles versus contracts match at SummerSlam (which is in Detroit and just a hop, skip, and jump over the lake to Quebec).  They executed the finish the right way, I just feel like there was meat on the bone that could have been had and that this could have been a catalyst to the degradation of the Bloodline - Jimmy and Jey come out on Smackdown and take a bit of a dig at Roman, "So, Jimmy still got his two belts.  And I still got my two belts.  But... uh... Big Uce... what happened to your two belts?"