Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

No, no it isn't. This is the only match on the whole card I wanted to see and they didn't even use it to put a new guy on top. 

Don't mistake eye-rolling disappointment for me really caring. WWE ground that out of me many years ago.

You booked the ideal ending in your head, WWE went a different direction, and it hurt you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

That seals the deal, I am no longer a fan of the WWE. I've been a fan since 96. I'm going to AEW where they know how to run a good wrestling organization.

That place where Jericho and some dingbat with his hands in his pockets were rolling around in orange juice?

Forget it. The business as people knew it and gave a damn about it is dead. Has been for a while now.

Edited by y*so*blu

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

AEW where they know how to run a good wrestling organization.

You have a right to be upset, but being upset doesn't give you the right to outright lie like this.  But hey, enjoy car crash booking and half-assed storytelling.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm over the moon right now. Everyone thought this was the end of Roman's run but the swerve will lead to an even bigger payoff. People always bitched that the E was predictable. Now that they swerve off what everyone thought was a done deal it's somehow a travesty lol. 

This.  I have a buddy going off that he’s sick of this too, i think it’s hilarious. Took until the last match but i got the swerve. Loved it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

You booked the ideal ending in your head, WWE went a different direction, and it hurt you.

Wow, some dude playing amateur psychoanalyst on a message board has totally made me rethink my outlook. It's a miracle.

2 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

To be fair, you guys got screwed more by the organization than Cody did tonight.

We all know it's just a matter of time for Cody. The Eagles on the other hand...we might be waiting a while. Not very often teams get right back to main eventing the Wrestlemania of Football.

2 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Wow, some dude playing amateur psychoanalyst on a message board has totally made me rethink my outlook. It's a miracle.

I'm also an amateur Doctor, and I'm telling you, you should rub some tussin on your brain and you'll feel better.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1