Steal 1 Player From Division Rival?

BleedTheClock

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Considering the way Rodgers played last year and also what they are paying him, I'd keep him right where he is. 

No you wouldn't. If you had the chance to ADD Rodgers to the Vikings and SUBTRACT Rodgers from the Packers, you'd do that or you're wrong. Kirk Cousins is pretty bad.

13 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

No you wouldn't. If you had the chance to ADD Rodgers to the Vikings and SUBTRACT Rodgers from the Packers, you'd do that or you're wrong. Kirk Cousins is pretty bad.

Kirk Cousins isn’t “pretty bad”. The Vikings were top 3 in QB pressures allowed last season.

However, I would still take Rodgers because that essentially takes GB out of the picture for the division race, and if you gave us an upgrade at QB I like our chances against the bears.

Edited by Nzd07

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Give me Patty M. Pass rusher is a bigger need but Mahomess >>> Carr and it's the most important position.

AFC west has to be Mahomes cause not only does he contribute but it cripples the Chiefs. 

For the Jaguars...the smart answer is probably just to steal Andrew Luck away from the Colts. 

But i'd kinda be tempted to steal DeAndre Hopkins from the Texans instead and just let BDN loose to prove he can play outside of Philly.  Could really use a weapon like that in the passing game.  Plus, no Hopkins would be an absolutely massive blow to the Texans, where that's really the only great thing they've got going for them offensively.

Even if that leaves the Colts keeping Luck, i wouldn't really have too much fear about that.  The Jaguars can beat them with just average QB play.  It'd really just be about guaranteeing the Jaguars decent or better QB play, rather than gambling on Foles.  And i feel lucky.

And i guess who really cares about the Titans.  I'd steal Lewan i guess if i had to choose from their guys...but no matter what you do or steal, the Jaguars and Titans are probably just splitting the season series anyway, because that's the way it goes.

12 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Cardinals - Peterson

Rams - Donald

Seahawks - Wagner

Championship!!!

I'd love to have Wagner, but I Think if I'm stealing one person from the hawks, it's probably got to be Wilson.