Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

33 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Both rags and squire changed up their playstyle after my calling them out.  They even had a nice little back and forth to drum up suspicion on danger.  After which squire moved off of James trying to save him.  

Once again, how did I change my play style?  I asked earlier, but you never answered.  Probably because it's not true.

If anyone cares to hear why I moved my vote off James, it felt like the votes were stagnant and that had me thinking that scum was fine with a James lynch.  I felt that Gopher would also be a good option, made the switch.  I see how it looks from others POV, but  it is a wrong move for town.  I am not mafia.  

I understand the reservation of lynching Finn as it could lead to 3 town kills with his vig + the night kill.  But that would be the case regardless of whether it is done on today or a future day.  

Just now, squire12 said:

But that would be the case regardless of whether it is done on today or a future day.  

If he's last on the list though, his vig hit doesn't fire.

Day 5

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Gopher* (157), Fin** (157), Woz*** (157), Matts*** (157)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer) Squire (160)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)Gopher (167)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Gopher (161)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)ET (157), Flacco (164), Fin (164)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Squire (158), Gopher (160)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Squire (156)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Squire (157), Gopher (159), Fin (161), Squire (166), Gopher (167)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – Mwil (158)

21. Matts – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – Squire (156)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Gopher (167)

Vote Count (8 to lynch)
6 Gopher – ET1, Danger, Flacco, Squire, Tk3, Mwil
3 Squire – Pickle, Touch, Gopher
2 Fin – ET2, Fin
1 Matts – ET3
1 Mwil – Bcb
1 Bcb –
Zenyatta

On 5/13/2019 at 2:25 PM, Ragnarok said:

Hi

On 5/13/2019 at 7:20 PM, Ragnarok said:

I'm gonna end up picking...Thursday?

On 5/13/2019 at 7:59 PM, Ragnarok said:

@gopherwrestler he is an old school BDL owner too.

On 5/13/2019 at 10:51 PM, Ragnarok said:

Guys.  This is scum md4l.

md4l

On 5/13/2019 at 11:01 PM, Ragnarok said:

Trying to downplay/deflect from the fact you took a killing move with a trade down comment?  Vintage scum md4l.  

On 5/13/2019 at 11:02 PM, Ragnarok said:

You have literally never had that reputation.

On 5/13/2019 at 11:07 PM, Ragnarok said:

That would be par for the course if true.

You started bar prep yet?

On 5/13/2019 at 11:09 PM, Ragnarok said:

I studied about that much.  Got all my grades back already though.  Started my bar prep last Monday.  Who are you using for your prep class?

On 5/13/2019 at 11:11 PM, Ragnarok said:

I went with Themis.

I am fully convinced that the professors don't read jack ****.  

On 5/13/2019 at 11:19 PM, Ragnarok said:

It had literally nothing to do with you actually trading down.  It was all about the deflection.  "Oh hey guys, totally forget I am getting this ability".  Townie md4l would have owned it.  

On 5/13/2019 at 11:30 PM, Ragnarok said:

Oh that's bullcrap.

On 5/13/2019 at 11:31 PM, Ragnarok said:

You're welcome.

On 5/14/2019 at 7:24 AM, Ragnarok said:

Morning all.

On 5/14/2019 at 12:41 PM, Ragnarok said:

@whicker, can you explain the loverizer/haterizer role?  How exactly will that work?

On 5/14/2019 at 12:47 PM, Ragnarok said:

@Whicker, I'll take Hanzo.

On 5/14/2019 at 7:59 PM, Ragnarok said:

md4l is still scum.

On 5/14/2019 at 8:01 PM, Ragnarok said:

Why is malf scum?  I am not caught up.  

@Ragnarok here are all your posts from d1 ,(not that many at all).  

You start off by joking around waiting for your pick, then you jump head first into my BW of md4l.  You also just piggyback off of my reason and avoid giving any of your own insights as to what was happening.  The rest of your posts were either filler or just more pushing of md4l.

Again you used my reasoning for that push of the town sided killer, that is very convenient for mafia to do bc at worse I look bad and not you when md4l flips town.  

Then late in the day you post right when a train on malf is brewing feigning ignorance and wanting to know why people think malf is scum..

So to recap, through d1 you have no original thought of your own and otherwise posted filler abour law school with swag.  

To bring this back to last night where I said your playstyle has changed.....you and squire (who I am deadset is mafia and will bet it all on) went through a back and forth analyzing the posts and interactions of danger to paint him like the next scummy target.  Through d1 you had not played that way at all.  

D2 was a waste bc you just voted for dome.  

D3 is next 

Archived