2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

So KD is desperately wanting to be a Knick that he is talking to Kawhi about teaming up with him in New York since Kyrie is a done deal in Brooklyn. Im sure Kawhi is like "oh hell no" and so KD is also thinking about the Clippers with Kawhi. One thing is for certain is Kyrie is a done deal in Brooklyn as soon as FA opens he is signing with the Nets and I heard that if he cant get KD to come that Jimmy Butler could be that 2nd star to join him. I wouldnt mind Kyrie and Butler in Brooklyn. 

Edited by stl4life07

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Do KD is desperately wanting to be a Knick that he is talking to Kawhi about teaming up with him in New York since Kyrie is a done deal in Brooklyn. Im sure Kawhi is like "oh hell no" and so KD is also thinking about the Clippers with Kawhi. One thing is for certain is Kyrie is a done deal in Brooklyn as soon as FA opens he is signing with the Nets and I heard that if he cant get KD to come that Jimmy Butler could be that 2nd star to join him. I wouldnt mind Kyrie and Butler in Brooklyn. 

I think Harris is more likely than Jimmy Buckets.

7 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I think Harris is more likely than Jimmy Buckets.

I havent heard anything about Harris at least as of this moment its been Kyrie is a done deal to Brooklyn and then Jimmy Butler. I believe Harris is a fall back plan assuming they cant get someone like Butler. Ive also heard trading for Capela and even going after Porzingis but again thats just fall back options for the Nets. As of now its Kyrie and the speculation of Jimmy as the 2nd star if KD doesnt want to come but Kyrie is certainly talking and doing some recruiting for players to come join him. 

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

He’s not wrong...GS without Klay won’t have a better record than the Rockets, Nuggets, Blazers, Jazz, Thunder, Spurs, Lakers, or Clippers. Very real possibility they won’t make the playoffs.

it was just a joke

• Like 1

1 hour ago, amac said:

It’s funny I think most people had Ingram as the top asset initially but now everyone down here has flipped and are talking up Lonzo as the building block and Ingram not being here for long. 

I seem to remember most on here thought all the Lakers young players were not very good and couldn’t net a star in a trade. Now it’s a different story... As a Laker fan, the only one I’ll miss is Hart. Loved his energy off the bench.