2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, FinneasGage said:

and then what lol? DLO at the 2 and Klay at the 3? odd team 

Let me help you.....

Klay's gonna have a change of heart - tell GS  "Thanks but no thanks......" and sign with the LAL :)

5 minutes ago, braylon said:

I’m horrible with all the intricacies of the NBA cap.. so here’s my question:

If the Lakers sign Kawhi, can they go over the cap to resign Rondo, KCP, Bullock etc?

i barely know what im talking about, but i don't think any of them have bird. so they'd have to all collectively cost less than 9.2m 

50/50 chance im right

5 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

He’s already got to two titles already. He’s a superstar player, he would be playing two other ball dominant players. He ain’t a role player. 

You're right he ain't a role player.... he would still be Kawhi freaking Leonard whether he's on the Lakers or Raptors. He doesn't take a backseat.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Western Conference > Eastern Conference

Clearly a great team but Kawhi's camp said he wants load management, that won't happen in LA especially with LeBron likely getting a ton of load management. 

You think a team with Davis, Leonard and James is worried about the West being more competitive? 

lmao... really?

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Honored to be in the same sentence with the GOAT!!!!!!

Alright Boogie, sign that one year deal and show out next season!!!

Lol. Why when Knicks about to give him 20 mill a year for 4 years. 

7 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

It wouldn't be difficult at all. You're reaching. LeBron also hardly ever sits out. Last year was an anomaly. 

He's going to be 35 this season with 19 seasons of NBA basketball on his body. You don't think he's going to request load management? 

Archived