Anthony Davis Packages: Which Are You Taking?

amac

Which Package would you take for AD?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which package would you take for Anthony Davis if these were the offers?

• Knicks: #3 pick, Dennis Smith Jr, Frank Ntilikina, Kevin Knox, Mitchell Robinson
    • Celtics: Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Terry Rozier, #14 pick
    • Lakers: #4 pick, Brandon Ingram, Kyle Kuzma, Lonzo Ball

Just now, showtime said:

I agree with Zion being in tier 1.  But Morant is in tier 2 by himself.  Barrett and Morant aren't in the same tier.

I don't agree, mostly because I'm worried about how skinny Morant is and I'm a little wary of his 3 point shooting.  But I can understand why you think that. 

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I don't agree, mostly because I'm worried about how skinny Morant is and I'm a little wary of his 3 point shooting.  But I can understand why you think that. 

I basically think that because Morant should be a lock for #2 overall, just like Zion is a lock for #1.  Barrett's consideration starts at #3.  The Grizzlies have a really good PG on their roster already and Morant is still a lock to go to them.  That alone proves he's clearly a better prospect than Barrett is.

Just now, showtime said:

I basically think that because Morant should be a lock for #2 overall, just like Zion is a lock for #1.  Barrett's consideration starts at #3.  The Grizzlies have a really good PG on their roster already and Morant is still a lock to go to them.  That alone proves he's clearly a better prospect than Barrett is.

Is he a lock at 2 though?  I could see the Grizzlies thinking that a volume wing scorer is what they need.  I’m not sure it’s 100% going to be morant although I agree he’s the likely pick. 

13 minutes ago, amac said:

No one knew what the hell was going on with Kawhi and all signs pointed to him not re-signing with Toronto, yet the Raptors still gave up one of the better players in the league is the point I'm trying to make

Yeah but now MKE is gonna wipe TOR out of the playoffs and Kawhi is gonna get on with his intended life with the LAL.
His goal is to become the modern day Elgin.....get him some rings, rafters, HOF and a statue :)

39 minutes ago, showtime said:

I'm with you. Barrett isn't that good. I don't think he deserves to be thought of as a lock top 3 pick at all. In a deeper draft he'd be closer to 10 than 2.

31 minutes ago, showtime said:

That also has to do with Conley having an expiration date since he's on the trading block.

I really hope Memphis can get #15 from Detroit. End up with Morant and NAW, Herro, Little, Keldon Johnson, or Hachimura 

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Ah yes.  It's better to put up lesser numbers on a good team than good numbers on a bad team.  Sound logic.

Uh... yes. Good numbers and going sub .500 means nothing. Plenty of dudes have had career years on trash teams.

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

New Orleans isn't getting that sweetheart deal.  Look at what Paul George fetched.  Look at what Kawhi Leonard brought back in return.  There was no amazing package.

lol. Paul George ain’t AD, get out. Kawhi was an extremely rare case, he was saying he was hurt the team was saying he wasn’t. No one had any clue what the heck was going on with him.

30 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Also, Pelicans saying they still don’t want to trade him to LA even with the #4 pick. Got to love being right.

Bleacher Report is saying that.  Wjo or Shams haven't said that.... because it's not an actual report.  Bleacher Report referenced Windhorst as their source, yet Windhorst was literally on ESPN a few hours ago and said the Knicks were ahead of both the Lakers and Celtics.  He said he doesn't think the Pelicans will deal with the Lakers.  That's just his opinion.  He has no sources or anything to back that up.

Lol

24 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Jayson Tatum, Jaylon Brown, Terry Rozier, the 14th pick, and the Memphis pick.

That's my dream package for the Pels.

Oh, and us being able to unload Hill's contract.

I think it'll take something like that for the Celtics to get Anthony Davis, so I agree and I'm on board with it.  That trade isn't happening without Brown. Nobody wants Marcus Smart or those other crappy role players.

26 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Jayson Tatum, Jaylon Brown, Terry Rozier, the 14th pick, and the Memphis pick.

That's my dream package for the Pels.

Oh, and us being able to unload Hill's contract.

That’s a lot to give up for Boston who would be risking a lot if he walks. 

Archived