Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Matts slipped twice referring to "the civ pm" not my PM and "the civs" not us.  He also focused on saving instead of eliminating certain aspects of posts.  

And why malf?

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So Orca comes in casts a vote for a fellow scum mate knowing that Utley won’t get enough votes right now to be the lynch. But he can go back an recite this vote if Utley flips Mafia later. 

Orca

On 5/25/2019 at 8:43 PM, The Orca said:

This has to be a joke...I'm getting the feeling a few people are screwing with me lol

Utley and Counselor imo. Danger's comments and now Utley immediately looking like he is doing damage control with the "Who is Counselor" comment stands out the most...still a ways to go though

On 5/25/2019 at 3:13 PM, The Orca said:

Is there a difference between now and then?

Utley

@ET80 again?

Not sure you voted Danger when Malf did even though you posted...then Utley replaces him and you do a drive by vote before following Malf again onto KSJ....sketchy

On 5/24/2019 at 7:38 PM, The Orca said:

Matts claimed Black Panther and that he had a 1 shot N1 lie detector, later added he had a N2 role block...he wanted everyone to post that they were Avengers-Aligned. Though he has selectively asked specific people this (after he tagged everyone to begin with). Whole day has basically been surrounding this and colors, with Danger pseudo quitting

You really should read the whole thing though...lots of posts

On 5/24/2019 at 7:26 PM, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3731971

Danger

Though this post seems a little like Malf is toying with me

On 5/24/2019 at 5:45 PM, The Orca said:

My thoughts on this (since it seemed to be getting buried 5 pages back)

I thought Danger was frustrated with Matts bringing up the color and then mad at the opening post that he missed spelling stuff out. I think the frustration is coming from Counselor slipping 

On 5/24/2019 at 4:37 PM, The Orca said:

I see something wrong here

This is my problem with the claim...he could get roleblocked....however it is a good scum hunting tool either way just with the threat of it imo. Wish he used the method that I think Touch used in a previous game with it. Ask questions to people. I dont think he needed to claim that early 

Danger

On 5/24/2019 at 4:29 PM, The Orca said:

Sketchy

Danger how has Matts cleared himself?

Overzealous even for Counselor

Trying to Lolclear yourself is scummy and stating it as your meta is even sketchier

This is interesting 

Dont like that you built up to your claim. Made it less genuine and more robotic imo

tenor.gif?itemid=9785626

Been on it all game...now you just panic voted....isnt that what @Forge said is you tell?

Just now, Counselor said:
2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

My bad.  It was Counselor what was touting up his never been lynched bit, while simultaneously admitting how he'd hard-claimed to avoid lynches numerous times.

What!?

that was forge

counselor has been lynched plenty

told you i memorized all the posts

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Matts slipped twice referring to "the civ pm" not my PM and "the civs" not us.  He also focused on saving instead of eliminating certain aspects of posts.  

Haven't we already explained why this push is bad?

Just now, squire12 said:

I am not aware of what this means.   Can you explain?

Bucs was scum and spent all game trying to lynch Woz. As soon as the votes started piling on Woz he forgot what his “read” on Woz was and said he thought he was a civ and didn’t want to lynch him. 

Archived