Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Malfatron said:

that was forge

counselor has been lynched plenty

told you i memorized all the posts

I think he has his posts mixed up to a certain degree. It's true I've never been lynched, and I mentioned that earlier with regards to lynching me this game (something to the extent of should be fun or something), but it's untrue that I've ever unnecessarily hard claimed. I've hard claimed twice - once in Gopher's world, because I was the only unaccounted for role as the Lawyer lol, and the second one recently in micro mafia where I didn't hard claim until I wanted to counter orca's claim that he was my role. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Idk if I think the vote shifts are scum panic for KSJ, or votes are sticking on KSJ because other candidates are Mafia and sticking around.

What's you opinion of Utley or the Counselor/Utley dynamic now? You seem to have moved past Utley recently?

@Malfatron, I like the rationale on KSJ.  Plans shift, I’ve floated the same concept with Forge and MWil not committing to the NWO gimmick to the extent ET did.  Did the people voting alongside you sign on with that rationale to the best of your recollection?  I honestly can’t go back and check the wagon progression atm

Just now, Whicker said:

Haven't we already explained why this push is bad?

And hasn’t anyone ever told you that catching scum for the wrong reason is still catching scum?

Matts is scum. There’s a knot in my stomach about it. I’m telling you. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@The LBC  Pretty sure it is @Forge that has not been lynched D1...or maybe ever?   

Fair enough.  My head is so shot at this point, I'm following along only and it's really only serving to make me dislike people more - and not for any game-related reason.

On 5/24/2019 at 7:33 PM, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 why do you have to try and push the ethical/unethical boundary so much. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11952256

I'm getting the feeling that neither are Avengers aligned.  Matts was making a play for the lolclear got busted and instead went for the easy lynch of malf who very well isn't aligned with Avengers or matts 

Matts then malf

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

k

Just now, SwAg said:

@Malfatron, I like the rationale on KSJ.  Plans shift, I’ve floated the same concept with Forge and MWil not committing to the NWO gimmick to the extent ET did.  Did the people voting alongside you sign on with that rationale to the best of your recollection?  I honestly can’t go back and check the wagon progression atm

some yes. some no.

plus ksj has just been popping in periodically when he feels he needs to put things back on track

ksj is my number 1 read

1 minute ago, Dome said:

And hasn’t anyone ever told you that catching scum for the wrong reason is still catching scum?

Matts is scum. There’s a knot in my stomach about it. I’m telling you. 

I’ll follow this. Matt’s has been detrimental but believes he has helped tremendously. If he flips Town we Lynch you then.  

Just now, The Orca said:

What's you opinion of Utley or the Counselor/Utley dynamic now? You seem to have moved past Utley recently?

Counselor claimed prorector.  I don’t want to risk the protector N1 when I view the rest of my candidates as equivalent.

Admittedly, I moved past Utley a bit because of that and he simply stopped posting while others continued to incriminate themselves to me.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was explaining my stance from earlier to rags not pushing it now 

And I'm just saying that bad push that you stuck with is part of the reason I was voting you.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Anyone have an up to date vote count?

Not entirely accurate bit very close 

Player    Voting for    Total votes on player
touch     counselor    1
nacho    dome    1
dingo    ksj    5
et    ksj    
malf    ksj    
lbc    ksj    
ksj    malf    2
matts    malf