Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

So here is my issue that I keep coming back to... It's funny Utley tops out at 3 votes...yet so many people say they could vote for him. Matts and Dome imo made similar cases about each other and the common them between them was Utley (Danger)

How about your brother?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Here, it would be a lock.  Rack could easily go the other way.  And I could see ET using that to lolclear himself.

I would still give it a townie lean, but he isn't cleared by any means.  

That’s not what I asked.  I made it a scum role in my game too.

Just now, Malfatron said:

no no no no

It's okay malf. My skillset is largely taking a bullet for town. I avoid lynches and get murked at night. It leaves the best thread players still in the game because that's not really my strong suit. 

Just now, SwAg said:

That’s not what I asked.  I made it a scum role in my game too.

Lemme explain better.  If it was someone from this forum running the game, I would say it'd be pretty much a lock.  Since it's rack, it is very much not a lock.  We did have scum double voters a fair bit on WF.  

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Here, it would be a lock.  Rack could easily go the other way.  And I could see ET using that to lolclear himself.

I would still give it a townie lean, but he isn't cleared by any means.  

It's possible, sure. 

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Vote Count

The Orca - 2 - bcb1213, The LBC

Pickle Rick - 4 - Ragnarok, squire12, Forge, Whicker

Matts4313 - 4 - Mwil23, Utley, kingseanjohn, Dome

kingseanjohn - 5 - TheKillerNacho, ET80, Malfatron, MD4L

SwAg - 1 - mission27

Malfatron - 1 - SwAg

Utley - 2 - The Orca, Counselor

Dome - 4 - Matts4313, Tk3, DingoLadd, Pickle Rick

Forge - 1 - theuntouchable

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

bcb

i will bet its him

whos with me

Moves off the leader to someone with 0 votes at the time.

Just now, SwAg said:

Wth, I even had Rick whine at me in my game for shackling with the double vote as a “clear scum role.”

That was bc the time I had it as an other they lynched me like d1 saying it was to strong to leave me be if I was scum lol.  

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So here is my issue that I keep coming back to... It's funny Utley tops out at 3 votes...yet so many people say they could vote for him. Matts and Dome imo made similar cases about each other and the common them between them was Utley (Danger)

I don't move my vote much early in games.  That said, given that I don't think my vote on you is going to matter hide nor hair right now, and I'm content to come back to it on a later day, I'm amenable to moving it if it saves both Matts and Dome because, as I stated a few pages back, I believe both are town that got caught up in going at one another.  My sole reservation there is that I'm not confident in the slightest that Dome isn't just going to keep tunneling moving forward and mafia would be content to keep him alive just so he could continue creating drama/distractions (i.e. activity they could hide within).  I'd prefer an utley lynch to ksj.

Archived