Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

More like:

giphy.gif

My caring level went way down when @Counselor started making horrendous mistakes. The main reason I was vested in the end was I didnt want dome to win under such obviously stupid logic.

And yes, Counselor did lose us the game IMO. First he failed to motivate me. Then he voted me. This is like the Saints/Ram game. There was still a chance to overcome the P.I., but if the right call had been made there wouldnt be a need. 

But whatever. I lost on a technicality (or accident, or whatever you want to call it). And I would bet money it wasnt even Dome that pointed it out to host. 

Lol

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And I would bet money it wasnt even Dome that pointed it out to host. 

Our entire scum chat went through the roof. I @rackcs for the hammer tbh. I’m new to mafia but bold name equals vote and that also was the hammer.

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@squire12 I baited you to hit me with that quote and it worked. I then was going to redirect you to Swag or Matts, I can’t remember. Unfortunately @Malfatron Redirected me away from you and you smoked me. I was going to have the rest of the team lynch me the next day hoping to buy them time since I wasn’t going to be able to invest as much as I wanted to after the tornado. Thanks @rackcs for an awesome game! Congrats to Matt for making me feel better about myself!

I wasn't going to risk not getting to use the second hit I had and die via a mafia hit at night.  Once I was outed as a player with a hit, I figured my days were limited.  

I should have lied about how many I had.  I was trying to lead it that way, but there were a few players that were insisted on knowing more.  @Pickle Rick @Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

More like:

giphy.gif

My caring level went way down when @Counselor started making horrendous mistakes. The main reason I was vested in the end was I didnt want dome to win under such obviously stupid logic.

And yes, Counselor did lose us the game IMO. First he failed to motivate me. Then he voted me. This is like the Saints/Ram game. There was still a chance to overcome the P.I., but if the right call had been made there wouldnt be a need. 

But whatever. I lost on a technicality (or accident, or whatever you want to call it). And I would bet money it wasnt even Dome that pointed it out to host. 

It’s sad you aren’t man enough to take responsibility and your L

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Counselor was one of the few townies who played a functional game.  Don't try to pin this loss on him just because you were awful.

In no possible way is that true. The only civ related actions he did were motivating me at the end. 

His voting record was atrocious. He locked on to 1 spiderman, tried to convince me to quit, messed up his end game voting, messed up his end game move, motivated a Skrull like 4 times. He let his emotions get the better of him, multiple times saying he was going to quit reading or that civs should lose so that Swag can win. 

But you do you if you actually believe that.

On 6/2/2019 at 7:43 PM, Dome said:

SwAg you're read as genuine to me all game. Wrong but genuine. 

I'm willing to work with you if you wanted to make cases outside of pickle.

On 6/2/2019 at 7:46 PM, SwAg said:

I don’t make deals with Mafia who are in a position of considerable weakness.

Damn it swag! 

When a gentleman offers you a lift you hop your little mini skirt up on his lap and steer while he works the pedals!

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

In no possible way is that true. The only civ related actions he did were motivating me at the end. 

His voting record was atrocious. He locked on to 1 spiderman, tried to convince me to quit, messed up his end game voting, messed up his end game move, motivated a Skrull like 4 times. He let his emotions get the better of him, multiple times saying he was going to quit reading or that civs should lose so that Swag can win. 

But you do you if you actually believe that.

Malf was civ most of the times that counselor motivated him ....

Just now, Malfatron said:

@SwAg i really appreciated our thor-loki banter.

i know i figured it out before anyone else (at least outwardly), and nobody was commenting on it. I thought we were being obvious lol

probably my favorite part of the game.

I assure you, brother, the sun will shine on us again.

Archived