2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

2 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Yeah I saw the excessive grabbing too, I think that stems from a lack of strength, cuz he’s got the speed to stay with anyone. 

I feel like if Mullens was in this staff he’d be cb2 and getting drafted top 20.  I really like Mullens, hopefully the pi’s drop, which I think they should.  It’s been a long time since we’ve had a CB that actually jumps routes and can make a play.  I was always fearful when the other team was Throwing, but now Mullens has the ability to turn Def to Off.  I think we need another Cb that can do that.

I agree Mullen could be a Top 3 CB in this years draft. 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 10:26 AM, Classic said:

All in on Jordan love at 12

watching some of his game last night half of his ints are his fault but the other half go to his weak wrs dropping amazing passes. So many dropped tds. Put him on LSU last year and he has a better season than joe.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

watching some of his game last night half of his ints are his fault but the other half go to his weak wrs dropping amazing passes. So many dropped tds. Put him on LSU last year and he has a better season than joe.

You think Gruden would go for a  QB in the 1st round? Everything he’s done prior to this point suggests he prefers veterans at QB ? 

22 minutes ago, Dessie said:

You think Gruden would go for a  QB in the 1st round? Everything he’s done prior to this point suggests he prefers veterans at QB ? 

Mayock runs draft at end of day. I think after last year Jon will reach less and trust him more. 

18 minutes ago, Dessie said:
52 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I don't think Gruden has the patience to develop a QB. The only QB that Gruden "developed" that I can think of is Chris Simms. His career was derailed by a absolutely horrific offensive line in Tampa. No joke, Simms almost died from one of his injuries. 

That said, I wish Gruden would try one more time to develop somebody. The Raider OL is good enough to not get a QB killed. I don't want a QB in the 1st round, but I trust Mayock. So if it happens, I will support whoever it is.  

22 minutes ago, Dessie said:

I think gruden being a ex qb and how much he respects Andy Reid and how he’s 50/50 ( supposedly) on our current qb room...I’d say yes. Even if we keep carr. Love has a special shortstop/outfielder arm. He’s not top 5 or top 10 but imo top 15 so #12 is perfect. I think gruden can coach him up. First Vegas draft Why not gamble. 

3 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

I don't think Gruden has the patience to develop a QB. The only QB that Gruden "developed" that I can think of is Chris Simms. His career was derailed by a absolutely horrific offensive line in Tampa. No joke, Simms almost died from one of his injuries. 

That said, I wish Gruden would try one more time to develop somebody. The Raider OL is good enough to not get a QB killed. I don't want a QB in the 1st round, but I trust Mayock. So if it happens, I will support whoever it is.  

Yeah I don’t think Gruden would have the patience tbh. His record suggests it’s unlikely he would go down that route. I’d be happy to pick up Fromm in the 2nd and look to develop him but we would need to trade up/down. 

8 minutes ago, roi34 said:

Mayock runs draft at end of day. I think after last year Jon will reach less and trust him more. 

Mayock runs his computer and runs facts numbers stories into Gruden's ear. Jon then decides to either listen or not.   LOL

I do think he'll listen more now though 100%

Edited by G