2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

13 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

Of course anything is possible but I bet everything is run thru the teams facilities even if they are in a different location and it's not like those capabilities just became available this year. Plus I bet the NFL is gonna double down on communications security.

Oh course I’m sure they’ll the vast communication systems they’ve always used plus more technology.  I’m just saying I will never doubt the 4channers bro. Never!

54 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Now that Jaylon Johnson is 22 in DJs mock, I bet fans on this forum (draft section) are gonna take him more seriously smh. I’ve had him going 1st Round since Feb, although he’s probably always been a 1st Rounder. 

Same here

3 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Same here

Like right now, in the Viking Pick 22 thread Fulton has like 35 votes and JJ has like 3. 

FF usually just goes on media hype, with zero research, and then they get shocked left and right come draft day. 

Like Ferrell at 4 isn’t a surprise, only a surprise because of who the media is hyping up and who they aren’t hyping up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Like right now, in the Viking Pick 22 thread Fulton has like 35 votes and JJ has like 3. 

FF usually just goes on media hype, with zero research, and then they get shocked left and right come draft day. 

Like Ferrell at 4 isn’t a surprise, only a surprise because of who the media is hyping up and who they aren’t hyping up. 

I don’t think “we” don’t think Johnson isn’t a 1st round CB.... it’s more of a value issue at 19.  
and to be honest it’s a perceived value issue.  The 1st tier of players is like 1-8ish deep, then tier 2 is 9-17/18 deep.  We pick 19 so it’s like we’re the first ones picking from the 3rd tier and pissed we didn’t get a 2nd tier (Henderson, Kinlaw, Chaisson, etc) guy.  

• Like 1

Top High School QB Recruits is
1. Vince Young
2. Trevor Lawrence (2021 NFL Draft is going to be nice to be #1)
3. Justin Fields (lol 2021 class is going to be hyppppe)
3. Brock Berlin
5. Terrelle Pryor (NFL WR for best year)
6. Bryce Young
7. Matt Barkley
8.  Jimmy Clausen
8. Mark Sanchez
10. Russell Shepard (NFL WR for best year)
10. Brodie Croyle
12. Kyle Wright (I went to HS with him, awesome guy and I remember running routes for him and he'd just wave go further and I'd start again but this time take the post like 5 more yards deeper and repeat until it was like 50 yard posts -- was a crazy difference between him and others at the school)
13. Shea Patterson
13 Rhett Bomar
15 Ben Olsen
16 Ryan Mallett
17 Jacob Eason (This draft class)
17 Matt Stafford
17 Caleb Wilson
20 Ryan Perriloux
21 Mitch Mustain
21 Xavier Lee
23 Kyle Allen
24 DJ Uiagalelei
25 Max Browne
25 Spencer Rattler
27 Sam Huard (just committed to Washington, his dad is Damon Huard from the Chiefs back a decade or so ago)
27 Chris Leak
29 Anthony Morelli
30 Josh Rosen
31 Joe Maurer (the really really good MLB catcher)
32 Christian Hackenberg
33 DJ Shockley
34 Chad Henne
35 Jeff Smoker
36 Tim Tebow
36 JT Daniels
36 Brock Vandagriff

• Like 1

I don't understand stick to football tripling down on us taking Patrick Queen at 19. Why do we need ANOTHER LB in the first round? Kwit can definitely cover blitz and be a 3 down guy. We paid him for that..

Edit: if you think Murray and Queen could be Navorro Bowman and Bobby Wagner, then it's totally justified. But I don't think either is a sure thing, even though I like both.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, big_palooka said:

If they are allowed in the same facility, then shouldn't be an issue. The NFLs letter made it sound like they had to be in their individual homes and that just sounded like a logistical nightmare when trying to make trades, etc.

Yeah no way team will abide by that it that is what it is really saying. SO much rides on the decisions made. Everyone will will still have warrooms.

giphy.gif

Edited by NightTrainLane
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Now that Jaylon Johnson is 22 in DJs mock, I bet fans on this forum (draft section) are gonna take him more seriously smh. I’ve had him going 1st Round since Feb, although he’s probably always been a 1st Rounder. 

Must you constantly look for pats on the back? Like what are you trying to prove?

Here is your post with CB rankings on 2/11 no mention of Johnson anywhere to be found. Now you're acting like some expert who's been on him for months. The lengths you'll go to build any shred of credibility makes me laugh. 

Edited by big_palooka

23 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Must you constantly look for pats on the back? Like what are you trying to prove?

Here is your post with CB rankings on 2/11 no mention of Johnson anywhere to be found. Now you're acting like some expert who's been on him for months. The lengths you'll go to build any shred of credibility makes me laugh. 

But you had him going in round 1 since February.... #draftexpert

Yikes. Obsessed as always. Considering this is another personal shot, and you lasted less than 48 hours from Mod Warnings about us. Funny that I live in your head completely rent-free. Must be killing you containing your insults/replies/quoting me. Once again, 100% evidence I never, ever start this bulls***. 

Once again, people go up/down on rankings. Rankings change. That’s why people have several different versions. 

And I think my exact quote is “I’ve had Jaylon going in the 1st Round”. That means Mock Drafts. Once again, twisting words, creating narratives. It never ends with you. 

Jaylon Johnson is in my Top 25 Rankings but Mock Draft wise on Draft Network he’s gone in the 1st in about 50 of my 75 Mock Drafts dating back to January. Not that I need to explain myself to you in any way, but responding to yet another lie/character assassination post. 

Also looking for “pats on the back” lmao, I remember you throwing in “that was my guy” over plenty of players we drafted that did well. Over and over and over. Dating back to 2010 or so. You are possibly the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever met in my entire life. 

Not to mention the calling me a pancaker, when you’ve done that with too many prospects to count. Tua being one. Not a 1st Round QB, bust, horrible throwing motion, to QB1 over Burrow. The non-stop hypocrisy is unbelievable. 

Get off your high horse. 

Edited by BayRaider

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yikes. Obsessed as always. Once again, people go up/down on rankings. Rankings change. That’s why people have several different versions. 

5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I’ve had him going 1st Round since Feb,

Yeah... but you said you had him going in round 1 in FEBRUARY.... which I just prroved you 100% lied about to build credibility. 

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

And I think my exact quote is “I’ve had Jaylon going in the 1st Round”. That means Mock Drafts. Once again, twisting words, creating narratives. It never ends with you. 

LMAO....twisting words? You didn't rank him as a top 5 CB in a bad CB class and mocked him in the first round in February... sure ya did. 

Just take the L man. Once again, proven a complete liar and try to deflect blame and play the victim. Rinse repeat. 

• Like 1