2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

He won't be slept on. Dude has range for days. Really shapping up to have some nice options at LB. 

I look forward to the Raiders passing on them all and taking a LB in round 5 from Nobody Cares State University of Western Somewhere. 

its sad but true, and I did lmao at this! hilarious! thanks BP

2 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Do you have proof?

Yeah, I graduated from college 3 years ago. Where I went to school everyone on the football team was smoking pot and partying even more than the rest of the student body. Hell, the coaches would warn the team before drug tests were going to be administered. Maybe not in the boonies of Iowa but on any normal college campus, the majority of student athletes are living it up. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah, I graduated from college 3 years ago. Where I went to school everyone on the football team was smoking pot and partying even more than the rest of the student body. Hell, the coaches would warn the team before drug tests were going to be administered. Maybe not in the boonies of Iowa but on any normal college campus, the majority of student athletes are living it up. 

Hear say.  😂

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You live in Iowa or New York?

8 minutes ago, Totty said:

Hear say.  😂

I've smoked a blunt with a starter on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers during his final year in college. If you guys don't think these guys are partying and using party favors you probably haven't ever been to college in the United States. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Because my girlfriend is in grad school at Samuel Merrit University and I'm going to start at Berkeley Law in the fall. 

Dope. Two top schools. 

Good luck man. Bay Area lawyers make bank. Can clear a mil a year easy with personal injury. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Dope. Two top schools. 

Good luck man. Bay Area lawyers make bank. Can clear a mil a year easy with personal injury. 

I appreciate it, I'm nervous and excited to start 1L. It'll be tough but the reward is definitely worth it. If any of my FF brethren need legal help in 4 years, hit me up.