The Mass Exodus (cuts to 53)

CaliforniaKid7

Let's use this thread to keep track of our own cuts and cuts from around the league. I'll post tweets as I can in here. 

Surprising one to start off, we've gotta have a plan to bring in a veteran at LB. 

Jelani Jenkins Cut

Anthony Cioffi Cut

Ian Silverman Cut

Brady Sheldon Cut

Isaac Whitney Cut

Branden Jackson Cut

Keon Hatcher Cut

Cooper Helfet Cut

Just going to link to this @GhelkenNFL for the rest of these cuts 

Oni Omele, KJ Brent, Xavier Woods-Luster, Chris Humes, George Atkinson, Anthony Jefferson, Kareem Are, Ben Heeney, Jordan Simmons, LaTroy Lewis

Really surprised by Jenkins. Thought he looked pretty decent in preseason. Having said that, it seemed that the FO weren't too high on him as he was so rarely mentioned and, if memory serves he wasn't ever pencilled in as a starter, even though he is the most experienced guy at that position.

Jelani Jenkins being cut was easily one of Reggie's worst moves in his tenure. He's 25 years old, only being paid 1 million this year (practically vet minimum?), and looked decent at worst in the preseason. Unless he suffered a serious injury, we pull a big LB trade, I can't see any justification at all for a move like this.

If I had to grade it, I'd give in an easy F. 

9 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Jelani Jenkins being cut was easily one of Reggie's worst moves in his tenure. He's 25 years old, only being paid 1 million this year (practically vet minimum?), and looked decent at worst in the preseason. Unless he suffered a serious injury, we pull a big LB trade, I can't see any justification at all for a move like this.

If I had to grade it, I'd give in an easy F. 

There saying he was hurt in the Cowboy's game. 

Latroy Lewis cut.

5 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Latroy Lewis waived. Way to send a message to the young players. Work hard, rack up sacks and a defensive TD, then get cut and keep an underperforming draft pick...

No idea what they're doing on D, watch D.J Hayden become a pro bowler.

Archived