Aaron Rodgers Wants More Control.

GHARMON9

People think I’m a homer because I’m optimistic in a lot of areas. And I am. I think the Packers are a well run organization so there is often times a lot to be optimistic about. 

But this was one of my biggest concerns going in. Rodgers seems stubborn and defiant to me. And I don’t think his decisions are as good as he thinks they are. I’m concerned about this and not surprised.

Aaron Rodgers really does seem to have gone Hollywood and it’s annoying. The things he says sometimes, the way he says it, the way he refuses to go with the coaches flow. Man, it’s frustrating for me because I think we could win more if he would have worked with McCarthy better and now again with Lafleur, it might be happening again. 

Florio is a tool.  He  is a big Viking fan and likes to stir the pot on any Packer news tidbit.  If you respond on his website with anything anti Viking or disagreeing with Florio and it never gets posted ... "always under review".   It is what it is. 

Florio is a jerkoff ... he's always trying to create some Packers controversy of some sort.  It's BS.  That all said though I don't want to see Rodgers turn this offense into the hold the ball .. rollout .. buy time .. pass up open receivers .. throw the ball out of bounds offense.

2 hours ago, coachbuns said:

Florio is a tool.  He  is a big Viking fan and likes to stir the pot on any Packer news tidbit.  If you respond on his website with anything anti Viking or disagreeing with Florio and it never gets posted ... "always under review".   It is what it is. 

You should see Florio's tweets?  His anti-Packer vitriol is even worse.  At least you can slam his a$$ on Twitter without having your post get deleted like on PFT.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Don't feed Florio, even if what he's baselessly speculating about is a legitimate concern.

This is true and it will be interesting to see how the dynamic plays out during the season.
Veteran / accomplished QB who's accustomed to a certain level of "control" or decision making power versus a first time HC.

Shocking.  I am shocked.  I wish there had been someone for years telling people that Aaron Rodgers is his own worst enemy and that he's not as great as he could be due to his own ego. 

Everybody here is insulting Florio and literally all he did was state the obvious about Rodgers.