**TCMD** - Keeper Discussion Thread

ny92mike

19 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Can I get a vote on which method you guys would prefer to use for the initial roster building phase, please and thanks.

Option 1 (0 vote)

6 round positional draft and after having a tcmd structured free agency designed to fill your roster.

Option 2 (2 vote) @EaglesPeteC @DTMW78

12 round individual player draft with the tcmd structured free agency to fill the roster.

Added Option 3 (6 votes) @bcb1213 @ny92mike @SirA1 @wwhickok @cortes02 @squire12

Pending exact details, but basically both options 6 rounds of positional draft with another 6 to 12 rounds of a draft selecting individual players.

If you have something else to add to either option let me know.  For example, ted mentioned having a snake draft.

I think most of you all agree on having a 75 man roster limit while using the top 51 rule to manage the league cap from a range of 240 to 260 million...still working the numbers to get that figured out.

@TedLavie

@cortes02

@wwhickok

@Counselor

@winitall

@squire12

@samsel23

@Deadpulse

@SirA1

@bcb1213

@EaglesPeteC

@DTMW78

@mike23md

Anymore votes?

On 7/29/2019 at 8:17 AM, bcb1213 said:

I'd say this is just me.  Keep top of draft for group selections every round 

Flip order for individual player round

I used the average reg. season standings for the past 3 seasons to generate a draft order for this first initial roster build.  I do think I could refine it a bit by putting the most recent years with a little more relevance.  Still not sold on a snake draft, because the playing field isn't equal as we start out.

Cleveland picking first didn't seem to fair, because they've done so much this off-season but not sure how to resolve that and perhaps the snake is the way to go, or perhaps use the simulated season before making any adjustments as part of the season average.

Most likely something we'll just vote on prior to this kicking off, as long as the standings from previous years sets the lineup.  

13 hours ago, ny92mike said:

I used the average reg. season standings for the past 3 seasons to generate a draft order for this first initial roster build.  I do think I could refine it a bit by putting the most recent years with a little more relevance.  Still not sold on a snake draft, because the playing field isn't equal as we start out.

Cleveland picking first didn't seem to fair, because they've done so much this off-season but not sure how to resolve that and perhaps the snake is the way to go, or perhaps use the simulated season before making any adjustments as part of the season average.

Most likely something we'll just vote on prior to this kicking off, as long as the standings from previous years sets the lineup.  

Any idea when we will be kicking off?

I'm going away Friday and may struggle for internet.