Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

Just now, MWil23 said:

Thanks guys. Would it be possible to have 2 main town/scum factions, a third aggressive other faction, and a fourth survival other faction? I believe Malf maybe mentioned this.

That would be a lot of factions for a 16--player game I'd think

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

That would be a lot of factions for a 16--player game I'd think

Is there a group of people in the GOT Universe that DOES NOT intervene at all/is basically "Switzerland" (neutral) in the Westeros/Targaryen war, seeing as how the Iron Islands/Greyjoy group of individuals would be more aggressive?

@squire12 @theuntouchable

On 6/26/2019 at 8:46 PM, rackcs said:

Rackcs enters the great hall of Storm’s End and bows before the king.

“My great Storm King, King Aegon Targaryen has heard your offer and is incredibly humbled by your hospitality. However, he already has two wives and does not wish to take another. He instead would like to offer the hand of his brother Orys Baratheon, a mighty and powerful warrior instead.”

The Storm King, Argilac Durandon, rises from his throne in a rage.

“How dare you! You come into my keep and offer me a bastard! My daughter is too good for your Valyrian scum king, let alone his bastard brother. I spit on your king’s offer.”

“I am sorry your grace, I am merely relaying the message.”

“Oh you’ve relayed it alright. I don’t think your king gets the point though. Guards, seize that man!”

Rackcs rushes for the exit but is too slow. The guards grab him and throw him down at the feet of the king. The king merely gives a nod to a soldier standing next to him and before a second had passed, rackcs had been executed.

Rackcs is dead. He was The Envoy, Targaryen-Aligned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aegon Targaryen stares out at the sea from his balcony. A servant rushes to him and hands him a box from Argilac Durandon. Aegon pries open the lid to find the head of rackcs. Aegon slams down his fist in anger.

“Send out the ravens and gather the armies. It’s time for my invasion.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 1! With 16 alive and 16 voting, it's 9 to lynch! The Deadline is Thursday, 6/27 at 10 PM EST.

Everyone make sure you read the rules carefully!

@Dome, @Forge, @The Orca, @TheKillerNacho, @Pickle Rick, @DingoLadd, @bcb1213, @theuntouchable, @Matts4313, @MWil23, @Nazgul, @SwAg, @Counselor, @FinneasGage, @Malfatron, @squire12

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Thanks guys. Would it be possible to have 2 main town/scum factions, a third aggressive other faction, and a fourth survival other faction? I believe Malf maybe mentioned this.

Based on the initial post, day 0 if you will, I would have a hard time seeing multiple factions. 

Targaryen group (argeon, + Rackcs + ????) 

Westeros group (Argilac Durandon (dingo)  + Brandon Snow (finneas) + ???

Greyjoy -- Not sure where they fit in with the westeros or other group (singular other or westeros vig??)

36 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

IDK, I wouldn't be surprised if it was 2 groups of scum. One of them would have to be small but it would make sense. 

If that is the case, i think i found a Greyjoy softclaim

I wasnt going to out it in casr it was vig

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Is there a group of people in the GOT Universe that DOES NOT intervene at all/is basically "Switzerland" (neutral) in the Westeros/Targaryen war, seeing as how the Iron Islands/Greyjoy group of individuals would be more aggressive?

@squire12 @theuntouchable

My knowledge of the material is limited, so I have really no way of knowing.  Everything I know is from wiki, and I am not sure if this precedes the GoT TV series and how much of Wiki has prior to that as backstory.

44 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So the night death of Forge.

No town-sided players seemed to die. This probably either means a doc save in addition to town vig or sk, or a PGO. Yeah?

Could be a jailkeep/roleblock on the mafia too

Or possibly if there are 2 factions, we have alternating hits

It doesnt feel right that their would be 2 scum factions.

The writeups indicate that the targs are bad guys

30 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If THIS is the case, Malf wanting someone to claim hitting Forge last night without specifying why is a huge concern IMO.

I never asked that 

I asked if anyone caught mafia (like via an invest or something)

Vig has no reason to claim. Because it cant help us find the next one

Just now, bcb1213 said:

If you are the town PGO

Scum now knows who you are if you feel like Forge hit you.  Please let us know so town does not target you 

If you are the town PGO and feel like Forge did not hit you. Don't say anything lol 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I never asked that 

I asked if anyone caught mafia (like via an invest or something)

Vig has no reason to claim. Because it cant help us find the next one

Notice I corrected myself and made sure touch saw it almost immediately below what you just quoted me.

Archived