Washington RB Derrius Guice hurts hammy

bucsfan333

22 hours ago, Duoathome said:

What are you talking about!? We're going to be the first team to have three RBs rush for 1,000 apiece. AD gets 1,060, Guice the GOAT gets 1,300 in our committee, and Bryce Love gets 1,000 flat. Chris Thompson gets 200 rushing yards. When Chris Thompson gets hurt, Fat Rob will rise from the grave and have a 150-yard rushing game.

Who needs to pass when you'll have a 2,000 yd rusher and two more 1,000 yd rushers on the same Team? Redskins will break the mold and Go old school with a 90-10 Run to Pass ratio! Its coming!!!

Might be the greatest RB talent ever assembled on one Team in NFL History? Records will be shattered!

Edited by Nabbs4u

On 7/12/2019 at 9:01 PM, Boltstrikes said:

Trade the 1st rounder and get Gordon, no drop off. 

Why do that when they can get Duke Johnson who is under contract for 3 years and isn't seeking big bucks for just a 4th rounder?

12 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Fromm is the next Blaine Gabbert / Blake Bortles tier QB. Sure, might get drafted in the first, but will show that it wasn't worth the selection. 

I think Fromm is a rich mans' Andy Dalton - might lack on athletic ability, but is not rattled under pressure and has a football IQ that is well beyond what you'd expect from someone. 

Might never be a top 5 QB, but can be in that 11-15 range with the right situation.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

I think Fromm is a rich mans' Andy Dalton - might lack on athletic ability, but is not rattled under pressure and has a football IQ that is well beyond what you'd expect from someone. 

Might never be a top 5 QB, but can be in that 11-15 range with the right situation.

That's not a rich man's Andy Dalton. That's Andy Dalton.

Well, hopefully he can be ready to go come the start of the season. I've been interested to see how he does in the NFL. I only was able to watch a few of his college games, and thought he looked solid.

On the other hand....All Day is still there (I think?), and I love to see him play.