Training Camp 2019 News & Updates

TwoUpTwoDown

2 hours ago, eagles18 said:

I've been following along bleedinggreennation.com's practice notes and i've noticed that Carson doesnt have a lot of good days throwing the ball.. plenty of over throws and picks. Should there be some concern?

only if you hate yourself should you worry about it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, eagles18 said:

I've been following along bleedinggreennation.com's practice notes and i've noticed that Carson doesnt have a lot of good days throwing the ball.. plenty of over throws and picks. Should there be some concern?

I've been following since camp started and I'd say he's had a lot more good days than bad.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2019/8/11/20801304/shelton-gibson-sojourn-eagles-news-roster-philadelphia-2017-nfl-draft-pick-injury-wide-receiver

Waived Shelton. Signed Shelton. 

Shelton Gibson got waived. Added a CB camp body Sojourn Shelton. Smaller guy. Can’t see him making the team. 

Is the reason we keep signing all these corners because how is prepping to trade one of the top guys whenever he gets a chance?

Or is it just camp bodies? Seem like we keep signing them

Thinking if Bringing my Wife up for the USA vs Portugal friendly Aug 29th. Recommendations on where to stay hotel wise that won't destroy the wallet, relatively close to either the field walk/drive or Transportation to to Linc? General good area to be in all around Food, bars, ect.

Also what sections to sit or avoid. Tickets preferably under $150-200 a piece? Thanks!!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

57 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Thinking if Bringing my Wife up for the USA vs Portugal friendly Aug 29th. Recommendations on where to stay hotel wise that won't destroy the wallet, relatively close to either the field walk/drive or Transportation to to Linc? General good area to be in all around Food, bars, ect.

Also what sections to sit or avoid. Tickets preferably under $150-200 a piece? Thanks!!!

If you don’t care about taking a quick subway, which you shouldn’t, you’ll pretty much have to stay in center city. Stay there, take the broad street line. Pick it up at City Hall or around there, take the orange line (broad st line) to the stadiums. It’ll drop you off a couple blocks away. Plenty of hotels to choose from. I’m sure it varies in price. But it is center city. I’d expect at least a couple hundo per night. 

You’ll be in Center City so you can go to Reading Terminal Market during the day to eat everything. And bars are everywhere depending on what you’re looking or I can reco some if you give me some more info or preference. What you’re into, fancy or not, food, beer or cocktails, how long you’ll be there. Etc. 

It seems like this comes up every year. I should just make a sticky thread. 

Also, you can get lower level tickets for that much off the 50 yard line. But, as a cost cutting measure, stay on the second level mid field, seats are fine up there. But if you’re willing to spend 200 a ticket, you’ll get pretty good tickets. 

Edited by Jroc04
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, eagles18 said:

I've heard just as much good if not more than the bad. lol but hey if you want to have a negativity bias by all means go ahead.